• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

97 OVR Franchise

Here's my classic lineup.
j6gINbD.jpg

PG: 98 Payton - Had him for a while, defensive beast. Gets steals consistently, and has a decent 3 pt rating.
SG: 100 Iverson - Got him during the Moments promo. Best and most consistent shooter I've ever used, his 79% 3 point shot is legit
SF: 98 Ray Allen - Most likely getting replaced soon. He's there temporarily, for the 3 pt shooting.
PF: 99 Jermaine O'Neal - Decent shooting, but mainly for his defense and rebounding. He grabs boards with ease; very good rebounder, great on defense and handling switches.
C: 97 Emeka Okafor - Terrible 3 point shooter, but monster in the paint. Benched higher ovr 98 Bosh for him, really great in terms of defense and rebounding.
Bench:
PG: 96 John Stockton - Got him when the free agency packs dropped, for the 3 pt boosts
SG: 95 Shane Battier - Cheap SG with 3 pt boosts
SF: 99 Pippen - My original starting SF...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

edlllpt

Pro 1
There's some trick in the OVR rounding that is hard to figure out - I've had line-ups at .4 rounding up while others had similar conditions and the same issue you have.

but If you get an elite coach with other boosts you probably reach the 98 ovr. I use Jackson as well given the fan boost, but base coaches like Bill Russel or George Karl give me a higher 'ovr total' and same for coaches with other boosts like SD Larry Brown.

Nice lineup can u give a review of that ray

When the draft sets dropped i picked him up for 6.8 mil. Seriously regretted it since, I hadn't anticipated his significant price drop (damn showdown bonus change). I desperately needed an SF that could shoot, and his 95 3 pointer was pretty appealing.

As for his gameplay, he's decent, but nothing spectacular. He's a good shooter and all, but I have +18 boosts, even my Jermaine O'Neal is a pretty good shooter from behind the arc lol. Not too active on defense, not too fast either. Honestly I would recommend the new Jalen Rose instead, he's very fast, better shooter, better defender, and better rebounder. He's more common, is 2 overalls higher, and is just about the same price as Ray.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Nice lineup can u give a review of that ray

When the draft sets dropped i picked him up for 6.8 mil. Seriously regretted it since, I hadn't anticipated his significant price drop (damn showdown bonus change). I desperately needed an SF that could shoot, and his 95 3 pointer was pretty appealing.

As for his gameplay, he's decent, but nothing spectacular. He's a good shooter and all, but I have +18 boosts, even my Jermaine O'Neal is a pretty good shooter from behind the arc lol. Not too active on defense, not too fast either. Honestly I would recommend the new Jalen Rose instead, he's very fast, better shooter, better defender, and better rebounder. He's more common, is 2 overalls higher, and is just about the same price as Ray.

ok thanks bro

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.