• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

94 Base Cards

dub365

All-Star 1
I just noticed this and feel the need to call out EA for their laziness and total bullshit. They sold this Back Issue Giannis for $40 in the store. Now they just randomly give us a bunch of 94s.... including the exact same card, same lineup, same position, every stat is the same.

My neck literally hurts from shaking my head so much lately
IMG_20200128_001950.jpg

IMG_20200128_001723.jpg

IMG_20200128_001955.jpg

IMG_20200128_001728.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
At this point this seems to be where the game is going to stay - copy paste promos/ cards left right and centre with stats all over the place. I guess all we can hope for is gameplay to change for the better at some point..

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I just noticed this and feel the need to call out EA for their laziness and total bullshit. They sold this Back Issue Giannis for $40 in the store. Now they just randomly give us a bunch of 94s.... including the exact same card, same lineup, same position, every stat is the same.

My neck literally hurts from shaking my head so much lately
View attachment 3326
View attachment 3327
View attachment 3328
View attachment 3329
Wait a minute now, he does have +1 dunk to team. 🤷‍♂️😉😁

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.