• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

91 ovr lineup with at least 1 89 ovr player!!!

marvan

Rookie 1
I've seen since this morning lineups with 91 ovr with an 89 C Mutobo in it,
Can someone explain how is this possible?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I've seen since this morning lineups with 91 ovr with an 89 C Mutobo in it,
Can someone explain how is this possible?
Coach and player boost. I've seen as much 4 OVR points round up because of boost (e.g. 891/10 = 89.1 but OVR is 90).

marvan

Rookie 1
Those players in these teams i am talking about have only the coach boost that isn't enough....
I have 9 players with 90ovr and 1 89 and the coach boost and still cant get the 91 ovr

marvan

Rookie 1
I have 90 Duncan. I have also another 8 90ovr and coach boost..
I have Westbrook, Curry, jokic capella Duncan Gordon Tatum Kawi olapido and Cj.
Propably someone between CJ Gordon and Capella is a very weak 90...

cire2245

Rookie 3
Wow, what a franchise man. Congrats! Maybe try experimenting your coach and if you have other 90 players do the switching on those as well. Sometimes even gold coach can make the level up if it matches the players stats that will be boosted (ex most of your player have high passing accuracy, putting a coach with high steal boost will not make your team level up but a coach with PA boost). This is my theory only though, so goodluck!

jeforious

Rookie 1
I wouldnt worry bout it too much. 2 weeks from now we will start having Christmas PROMO making all these 90 cards useless if ur going for the highest overall.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.