• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

90+ PF for the classic lineup

Centurion_99

Rookie 1
Anybody got any suggestions? I just got to a 93 ovr and was really surprised to see a friggin' 85 ovr LNY master Dennis Rodman on my bench. I currently start the pack exclusive legend Chris Webber upgraded to a 94 ovr. He is quite good but i really want to get rid of that rodman card, even if i have to bench Webber.
I currently have 2.5 million but dont wish to spend all of it. I am thinking, a solid card within 1.5 million. Please anybody help.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
95 Detleft is a solid option and sell around 1.3-1.6m - he is my start on classic PF.

95 Detleft is a solid option and sell around 1.3-1.6m - he is my start on classic PF.
I agree. Apart from his questionable 72 block, he's an all around cheap and solid PF. I picked up a 96 Detlef for 1.8 mil about 1.5 months ago, and he's still on my 96 classic lineup

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.