• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

9/26/18 Stat Change Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
As some of you may have noticed they dropped a lot of stats on newer cards so this would be a good way to list them I'll go first with the major change to 80 OVR Thunder Rolls Harden

Before:
4uIouw7.jpg

After:
PeAR0Xz.jpg

A despicable -39 overall and not counting the useless rebounding boost then he lost a total of 63 stat points all of which coming from useful stats and not the useless ones

Not too major but Movers Gasol got his 3pt stat reduced from 87 to 80

My movers Gasol is currently showing a 3 pt rating of 82, didn't take notice of what it was before.

This is not quite as bad as losing clutch shots last season, but this willingness to keep changing players after they've been released is ridiculous and a big turnoff.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not too major but Movers Gasol got his 3pt stat reduced from 87 to 80

My movers Gasol is currently showing a 3 pt rating of 82, didn't take notice of what it was before.

This is not quite as bad as losing clutch shots last season, but this willingness to keep changing players after they've been released is ridiculous and a big turnoff.

He means Movers Marc Gasol I'll add "Marc" to it to avoid any more confusion

Not too major but Movers Marc Gasol got his 3pt stat reduced from 87 to 80

They should have never made it friggin 87! I've been lucky against him, he hasn't shot a 3. I've seen the likes of Dwight Howard and Rudy Gobert sink them with some regularity. Pure backbreakers.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm curious if the actual stats changed or if it was just a visual change in the numbers. I've got Marc & it never seemed like he had an 87 three point rating for real. It felt more like an 82 IMO. But if they're monkeying with this stuff after the fact, it's reprehensible. They have every right to change it but it's a terrible move. Unless it's affecting something important, I have no idea why they would even worry about something like this.

WeTheNorth

Rookie 1
Not too major but Movers Marc Gasol got his 3pt stat reduced from 87 to 80

They should have never made it friggin 87! I've been lucky against him, he hasn't shot a 3. I've seen the likes of Dwight Howard and Rudy Gobert sink them with some regularity. Pure backbreakers.

I agree with you. It was embarrassing how easy it was sinking 3's with him in my lineup. Just not realistic. I am concerned with all these changes after getting the player though. How do you sort your lineup when stats can change at any time? And if you paid for those stats and then they're lowered isn't that a bit of a scam?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Before and after for 83 MVP Harden

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180926-200535.png
    Screenshot_20180926-200535.png
    702.6 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Screenshot_20180926-201108.png
    Screenshot_20180926-201108.png
    847.1 KB · Views: 1,294
Once cards go live, they shouldn't be changed.. False advertising..
I agree. I got Marc Gasol strictly for his 87 3 pointer as I had 81 Deandre Jordan and didn't need Gasol. 80 is still not bad for a center but this is so unnecessary. Now when we get future masters because of their abilities we can expect changes once we get them. What next ovr changes too!

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im not going to read the T+C's but im sure they are covered, but still BS...

those that spent cash to open up the JH event should be compensated..

ramizi

Rookie 2
Once cards go live, they shouldn't be changed.. False advertising..
I agree. I got Marc Gasol strictly for his 87 3 pointer as I had 81 Deandre Jordan and didn't need Gasol. 80 is still not bad for a center but this is so unnecessary. Now when we get future masters because of their abilities we can expect changes once we get them. What next ovr changes too!

+1
EA should never change cards once we have them in our teams.
If they've made a mistake (& I agree 87 3pt for MG is a mistake) they should pay for it like the rest of the world & not overuse their power.

They need to lower Lauri Markkannen's rebounding if they want to adjust where things should be. He was a rookie last year and averaged just 7.5. Now he's all of a sudden a better rebounder than Porzingis and Embiid? Pretty sure they have favorites that they boosted because they like a certain player.

edlllpt

Pro 1
They need to lower Lauri Markkannen's rebounding if they want to adjust where things should be. He was a rookie last year and averaged just 7.5. Now he's all of a sudden a better rebounder than Porzingis and Embiid? Pretty sure they have favorites that they boosted because they like a certain player.

Let's just agree to not change things we take for granted ;)

I wouldn't want any stat to be changed.

I don't even disagree that some stats were too high for 80/81/83 cards.

Harden 80 had 89 outside shooting, while having a playmaking in the 60's, while Harden 83 had a worse outside shooting and 92 in passing. these discrepancies were looking bad since the start, but making changes to stats is worse to me.
I'm curious if the actual stats changed or if it was just a visual change in the numbers. I've got Marc & it never seemed like he had an 87 three point rating for real. It felt more like an 82 IMO.

Difference in feedback percentages is just 3% isn't it?

Let's just agree to not change things we take for granted ;)

I wouldn't want any stat to be changed.

Spoken like a true owner of the Markkanen card :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe if they found a way to fix the AI so it doesn't always have an advantage generally for rebounds, Lauri wouldn't stick out so much.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.