• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

88-108 Base Cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
*Disclaimer* 108-115 cards are based on the pattern of every "Legend Edition" base card (they're called that because they mirrored the old legend token set base cards in terms of how big of a boost or boost amount and ability) you can pull from packs starting at 88 overall being reused every 7 overalls so they are subject to change especially the 111-115 ones but I will list them anyways

it also works with base cards in general but the lineups are switched around but boosts are not (starting at 95 overall) I don't list the regular base cards here because base cards usually suck stats wise compared to promo cards of the same player so I'll just list the ones that have the most value for lineups

I couldn't put lineups to all the theoretical ones but I did put lineups for all the ones we can see so far

*115:
PG LeBron James (+4 Agility to Team)
SG Klay Thompson...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Ea cards Center is shooting perfect 3points with 80 outside scoring than sg with with 107 scoring late, I give up with Ea cards,harden James missing 75% 3points and Shaq is shooting 90% or what is the work of Sg😑

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My specifics are that I noticed the repeat of the legend editions a while ago but never put 2 and 2 together then I decided to look into it further after seeing the 105-107 base cards so with some research I found out the pattern on Wednesday so I filled out the list I was already keeping for a couple months on the legend ones and here we are

TomH

Pro 2
This is really helpful. I need to take my lineups down one ovr to compete in lvl often. I know, reduce the ovr? Of course. i just bought a 93-98 card with good boost for each game style. This list made it simple

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is really helpful. I need to take my lineups down one ovr to compete in lvl often. I know, reduce the ovr? Of course. i just bought a 93-98 card with good boost for each game style. This list made it simple
You're welcome glad I could help

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I was playing 113 and used based cards, eventualy lowered to 109. I noticed that curry,s shooting went sour. He was so good at 113, at 109 he shot so bad.. any experience fr you?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.