• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

83 Rookie Master KD

dub365

All-Star 1
I think there's still an AH cap on him and all those poor suckers who bought him with Tix to make a profit are screwed

karl_josh

Rookie 1
I think there's still an AH cap on him and all those poor suckers who bought him with Tix to make a profit are screwed
Yeah, i'm wondering how in the world thus card sold for 800+ at AH, does it mean bot boight it for 500+? I will still not gamble my tokens on this crap, i'm just thinking that this might be a bait from ea.

X020179

Pro 1
I got him to keep because I?ve wanted him since he came out and figured why not. Didn?t want to hella overpay for him so 65 tickets is a good deal to me

Gareth64

Rookie 1
The fact that the prices are, basically, all the same and bid and bin prices are basically the same too suggests there?s still something weird going on in the AH with that card to do with caps etc, like at the beginning when no one could sell elites.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Description says 4 hrs.

The set times are 8 hrs
Yeah, that sucks. I'm worried if I don't use my BF tokens on the Legend set that it might not come around again. I would like to see that Elevate set but not holding my breath. I think they figured out that was too good of a deal...
Ya not expecting the old sets.. will mostly use the legend set too.
Did u use the impact sets for lou and Jabari..? Realized that those will be the easiest superstar tokens to earn so spending stamina to finish those now

betaman411

All-Star 1
The set times are 8 hrs
Yeah, that sucks. I'm worried if I don't use my BF tokens on the Legend set that it might not come around again. I would like to see that Elevate set but not holding my breath. I think they figured out that was too good of a deal...
Did u use the impact sets for lou and Jabari..? Realized that those will be the easiest superstar tokens to earn so spending stamina to finish those now
We have until Wed for those impacts or until their boost expires (12/5)? Haven't paid much attention to how those sets rotate. I did Lou but still need one token for Jabari. I've only played first wins from the beginning and stopped the elite ones once Harvest started. Just play the 30 stamina gold first win.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
We have until Wed for those impacts or until their boost expires (12/5)? Haven't paid much attention to how those sets rotate. I did Lou but still need one token for Jabari. I've only played first wins from the beginning and stopped the elite ones once Harvest started. Just play the 30 stamina gold first win.
Till wed.
Did lou with tokens i had. Need one more for jabari so grinding now..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Till wed.
Did lou with tokens i had. Need one more for jabari so grinding now..
LOL...I think we're on the same track then with the first wins! ;)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.