• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

7-6-20 Arena Update

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The OG superstars have gotten multiple Arena players that you can sell for those OG superstar shards but never anything for Trae to my knowledge but we just got one for Coby which even as a Bulls fan I would never waste my time on building that card
Screenshot_20200706-070610_NBA LIVE.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Apparently the link between these players and who the shards go to are the playstyles or skillets but honestly choosing Michael Ray Richardson for Coby White is disrespectful to MRR he was an elite defender and as a Bulls fan I know Coby will never be an elite defender
Screenshot_20200706-071937_NBA LIVE.jpg

Giovanni

Rookie 1
This time they have chosen the worst superstars. No one plays with Coby or Zion and we just got tons of Giannis shards from the storm promo.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This time they have chosen the worst superstars. No one plays with Coby or Zion and we just got tons of Giannis shards from the storm promo.
Exactly and like with Giannis and from Marion you can get AD from KG so why are the 2 highest PvP players sellable for shards that were just thrown out in bunches to us I was really hoping for the MRR card to be for Trae if they were finally gonna let Express superstars into the mix instead of the worst Express one that I've never seen anyone use even when the card was new

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.