• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

4th of July Players

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
That’s what I thought. That’s right around the time I started playing the game daily and both The Admiral and 106 Baylor were long lasting cards in my lineup
Yeah unfortunately these players aren’t that easy to get like last year lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What exactly did they fix?
The event didn't give points past the very 1st time you played it so if you played it again after the event reset you didn't get more points and I'm pretty sure it wasn't repeatable even if the event wasn't broken but it's definitely repeatable now

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I’m in doubt also for this event. Got mitchell for other promo and am at 160K with 5 days to go. Should I go for Fox at245K or play this promo? I dont think I can do both as stewie says earlier but I need the coins.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m in doubt also for this event. Got mitchell for other promo and am at 160K with 5 days to go. Should I go for Fox at245K or play this promo? I dont think I can do both as stewie says earlier but I need the coins.
Yeah you have to make your choice based on your needs if you need coins just do the 4th of July event

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
worth it still after the update?
It actually wasn't worth it before the update because it was broken now it is definitely worth it if you want to make some coins instead of chase masters that you won't be able to sell most likely

Spyda9man

Pro 2
It actually wasn't worth it before the update because it was broken now it is definitely worth it if you want to make some coins instead of chase masters that you won't be able to sell most likely
ah man, now im in a pickle between the two...

Alex

Rookie 1
Well I don't think it's possible to get 2 105s for free from this promo because of the amount of time it takes to get 50 tokens perhaps I'm wrong idk
No you are not wrong. Even if u get the 104 Fox and the 104 Parish, and if u never missed a first win blitz, and even if u dont miss blitz event for the rest of the promo the most that u can finish is 93 tokens... so one 105 and u gotta spend 700 cash for the second 105

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No you are not wrong. Even if u get the 104 Fox and the 104 Parish, and if u never missed a first win blitz, and even if u dont miss blitz event for the rest of the promo the most that u can finish is 93 tokens... so one 105 and u gotta spend 700 cash for the second 105
Ok that's what I thought thanks

dub365

All-Star 1
so stay away from the stars and stripes?
Idk if it's bc I hit the half court shot on my first attempt after they fixed it......but after that I got 2 flags every time I played, didn't even have to shoot the half court anymore. Just make the first 4 shots and boom.... Full reward for 1 star. Didn't pull anything better than 102 Malone but I made a 106 for under 6 mil..... Everything is cheap now except for 104 Robinson and 104 Melo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.