• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

4th of July Players

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
And I get 3 Jason kidd Cards for 1,500 stamina... pass after today. Would rather focus on Fox at least 104 is a sure thing

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Idk if it's bc I hit the half court shot on my first attempt after they fixed it......but after that I got 2 flags every time I played, didn't even have to shoot the half court anymore. Just make the first 4 shots and boom.... Full reward for 1 star. Didn't pull anything better than 102 Malone but I made a 106 for under 6 mil..... Everything is cheap now except for 104 Robinson and 104 Melo
Yep now that they fixed the event everything plummeted but thankfully they fixed it

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I’m in doubt also for this event. Got mitchell for other promo and am at 160K with 5 days to go. Should I go for Fox at245K or play this promo? I dont think I can do both as stewie says earlier but I need the coins.

Fox
The 104 event seem to be a lucky draw after getting 10 tokens. While fox is guarantee

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I know but I don't wanna end up falling short for a pack
Idk why they haven't mentioned the deadline
Well since the packs are disappearing in less than 23 hours from now I'd say that's when the event ends that's how it goes with these short programs that don't make it to promo status

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.