• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

4th of July Players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No further details on the Tik Tok?
Well they haven't said that they released info on their accounts and I don't have tik tok since that proved a waste of time to download it last time for a video they posted on their other social media platforms a minute later

dtam2

Rookie 2
The style of the campaign might be like the nicknames campaign.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Honestly some sort of dream team centered promo would be cool. Maybe that’s where there’re getting laettner from, kind of patriotic.
Perhaps that's the case personally I was expecting a David Robinson that hasn't been "previewed" yet which would fit not only the Dream Team theory but also a patriotic theme in general

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Perhaps that's the case personally I was expecting a David Robinson that hasn't been "previewed" yet which would fit not only the Dream Team theory but also a patriotic theme in general
Have seen a photo of a an admiral. Dont know if its fake or real though
SmartSelect_20200703-140630_Discord.jpg

Other players are redd/kidd/bosh

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
Is this a real promo with stamina like we have now? I wouldn’t mind it, but Ik we have the current surge one or whatever it’s called. Wasn’t sure if this would be like the Father’s Day “promo”.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is this a real promo with stamina like we have now? I wouldn’t mind it, but Ik we have the current surge one or whatever it’s called. Wasn’t sure if this would be like the Father’s Day “promo”.
I won't be a true promo it will be a side campaign

dub365

All-Star 1
Idk why most of these have to have garbage boosts. Give us a plus 6. +2 Vertical, +2 Tip-in, +2 Hands on perimeter. Why is that so hard to give us in....... July. +2 Post on two of these guys and +2 Pass on two more?????
🖕

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There is a Carmelo Anthony
Yep not sure why the one posted on Twitter was cut off 1 or 2 seconds short but I got it on IG
Screenshot_20200703-195212_Instagram.jpg

They also went with an Olympic theme since all the cards are of players that were on Olympic teams with the Dream Team and the Redeem Team and since there are no Olympics this year it makes sense to use that kind of theme of players

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.