• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 Promo: Uproar

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
9ql3iz0g0h231.png

I log into NBA LIVE Mobile and what do I see? QJB??!!

It is time for some streetball featuring our Game Changer, QJB! Play with and against QJB in our newest 3v3 campaign and earn QJB himself as a Boost Item!

Campaign Dates
Live Date: June 5, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST

End Date: June 10, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST

g9fs0ivn6h231.jpg

Campaign Map
  1. Earn Uproar Style Points from Blitz Events and Progression Events in earn rewards at milestones listed below. The court and players you earn will give you a currency boost.
    1. At Milestone #1, you get the UpRoar court with 10% UpRoar Style Points boost.
    2. At Milestone #5, you get a choice between QJB and Lil Dicky as boost items.
    3. At Milestone #9, you get to choose one of the two 105 OVR UpRoar Masters.
    4. At Milestone #14, you get to earn the other 105 OVR UpRoar Master.
    5. At Milestone #20, you...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hate the idea of this promo having QJB and Lil Dicky but that Lil Dicky boost item having 3pt boost (first coach/boost item with it) is nice hopefully it's not too hard to hit tier 3 with

cire2245

Rookie 3
I’ll just get that 3-point boost then i’ll be done with this promo. I have to focus all my stamina on finals.

dub365

All-Star 1
Idk, at this point with the stats being capped and most of my shooters close to it already, I'd rather roll with Boomer than use Lil Dicky

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Idk, at this point with the stats being capped and most of my shooters close to it already, I'd rather roll with Boomer than use Lil Dicky
Yeah I'll probably stay with Boomer because knowing them it will require 5 street players to get the +8 but it would be nice with my all-nickname street lineup

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why are they dropping this during the most important event in the NBA?
You get a free 105 as well as elite tokens towards the finals promo so you can just play the first wins for the finals promo and the rest used on this promo or vice versa but DO NOT skip this promo that goes for everyone

They like to have a short promo during long promos now

Hetzer

Rookie 1
You get a free 105 as well as elite tokens towards the finals promo so you can just play the first wins for the finals promo and the rest used on this promo or vice versa but DO NOT skip this promo that goes for everyone

They like to have a short promo during long promos now
Hmm thanks for the advice. Almost skipped it.

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah I'll probably stay with Boomer because knowing them it will require 5 street players to get the +8 but it would be nice with my all-nickname street lineup

This is exactly where I was headed. If it’s a Street coach it’s worthless. Surely +8 requires 5 matching style cards. If not street, then it might be interesting, as it opens some options for boost combos, especially some of the +4/+5 jersey/courts.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Even if you guys don't want to push for the 105 you can still get the free court, boost item of your choice, and 9 elite finals tokens just by playing the stamina free events every day

dub365

All-Star 1
Even if you guys don't want to push for the 105 you can still get the free court, boost item of your choice, and 9 elite finals tokens just by playing the stamina free events every day
Preach it brother. Free is always good

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Preach it brother. Free is always good
Yeah you can't get too much free and to be clear Hetzer Hetzer you will need to play the promo harder than just first wins if you want a master so if you don't want to make that push just take the 100% coin and cash free route

This is exactly where I was headed. If it’s a Street coach it’s worthless. Surely +8 requires 5 matching style cards. If not street, then it might be interesting, as it opens some options for boost combos, especially some of the +4/+5 jersey/courts.
So do we know if both masters + dicky are street? If so ill just get Lebron for the finals instead of Duncan and then get the 2 masters. Ill still need 2 more 105+ players though to get the +8 from Dicky.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I think ill go with WESS,i will have to gi ve up from one finals masters but it looks like here are some valuable stuff...and btw street lineup is kinda most fun to play 😃

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Lets say you get both masters from this promo...+klay,lebron and malone and that is a very good lineup as you will have 5 street players for 8+ 3pt boost

Looks like the QJB and Dicky boost items wont be grindable. My guess is they will hit the store after maintenance. Too bad I wont be getting Dicky for the 3pt boost! I really wanted to switch away from the shooting playstyle. Street has been one of my favorites this season.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.