• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 Home Court Rules event not working

Luka

Rookie 1
I played the event for 50 stamina 3 times, only thing you have to do to complete the event is hit a 3pt and after I did it, it said that I lost the event. WTF EA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-132037_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-132037_NBA Live.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 218

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's because you can't get 3 points in 1 shot in the event it goes by 1s and 2s

Amma

Rookie 1
Yeah the second blitz event for the score 1 3pt command doesn't work, all not counted even if you shoot 3pt at the first opportunity.

G34

Rookie 1
After failing it the first time (scored 4 or 5 three pointers) , on the second attempt i was lucky enough to get the score two baskets challenge.

revride

Rookie 1
Guys, I stumbled upon this by accident; you can do a post-up 3-pt shot and it will register as completion of the event.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What does a post of three mean? What is the location for the shot
A post shot from behind the 3pt line it's very hard to trigger because most times the defense won't play heavy defense that far from the basket unless you have an ability ready to use in which the AI plays tighter defense

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.