• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 4th of July

Which graffiti court should i choose that with 4+ agility(durant) or 4+ midrange(harden)
I took Harden some people took Durant. It really doesn't matter because chances are you won't use it. It's only a +4 boost and we already have 2 courts with +5 rebounding. They really should have made them +6 boosts. Makes no sense why they don't go up in boosts.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Did they remove that extra stripes event in which we could get 1-9 stripes that each day was at random campaign? I cant find it?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
im going to wait and see after the promo expires.. but at this stage baylor
Why wat else are u expecting..?
My initial thought was to make bradley a 105 as their value would still be on the higher side.. but now confused..
Any reviews on Baylor?

Altavilla

Pro 1
106 Baylor should be a better option, but you end up with 106 Baylor and 104 Bradley. If you choose Bradley you end up with 106 Bradley and 105 Baylor.

I’m also undecided at this point.

To add to the confusion, 104 Bradley has been performing better than I expected and he’s starting to grow on me (despite being an evil politician ;))

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
106 Baylor should be a better option, but you end up with 106 Baylor and 104 Bradley. If you choose Bradley you end up with 106 Bradley and 105 Baylor.

I’m also undecided at this point.

To add to the confusion, 104 Bradley has been performing better than I expected and he’s starting to grow on me (despite being an evil politician ;))
Exactly.. initially thought a 106 & 105 better than 106 & 104

Tarquin

Rookie 1
same dilemma I'm short of 2k to get the ability...and no idea who I'll be using it to...but I'm inclined to use it on BAylor

chappy

Rookie 1
I've been rolling with Baylor, he ups to a 108 and has been very good with respect to getting steals and hitting 3's consistently (at least till after the promo when he's nerfed like they do to every player to make the next one seem better).

Double two point clutch (Foul Line - not nearly as small an area as Butler, Duncan etc with 2 pt clutch spots), starts with it and I believe the second one kicks in after 1:10 but it could be 1:20.....I've found rolling across the top of the foul line rather than just pulling up has helped with avoiding being blocked.

I should be able to get both on my main, but only one on my secondary and I am going to go Baylor there as well. With PoTM Vince Carter, Harden and Wade with clutch options loaded at SG as well.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.