• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 4th of July

Im actually enjoying it. I was kinda missing the 3vs3 events. New Jersey, new court, + the Admiral who surprisingly I have never played with since I started playing years ago.

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone know who the choices are for the 76rs/ Wizards player choice packs? Guessing its probably the 99s used in the Campaign events

betaman411

All-Star 1
Don't think the jerseys have any adder with regards to July 4th event tokens...only boost in ability...got them I chose the Wizards city edition...just couldn't remember what ability
I was asking for increased boost to my Elevate lineup. Still trying to reach 106.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Especially now that it's confirmed they've been revamping the game for s4.
They apparently started that I'm February already which is insane to spend 4 months on a season by itself then 8 months prepping for the next one

betaman411

All-Star 1
Reached 105?
Just reached 104.. problem i cant match chemistry to get the full 7 boost..
Yes, but a bad mix of players at PF and SF. Working to max PG13 now. Then probably have to replace Bird with Butler and start training him. Based on when I reached 105 (PG13 was 100 and level 10), the 10 additional OVR pts for 106 mean once I max PG13 I’m 4 shy. Tough to find 4 pts in my lineup so it means starting over somewhere. I’ve got Baylor to level 4 (of 11) but I think the higher levels get ridiculous for requirements. Hopefully with Butler I’ll be a 106 by Monday or Tues.

Asasince

Rookie 1
I'm at 90k and only play after the blitz Reset (every 8hrs) cause i'm focused on Showdown this week (Trynna finish at Top 100, mine is 32) is this possible for me to get 4th July Upgrade Token ? Or not ? Help me with reply this asap. Thanks before

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm at 90k and only play after the blitz Reset (every 8hrs) cause i'm focused on Showdown this week (Trynna finish at Top 100, mine is 32) is this possible for me to get 4th July Upgrade Token ? Or not ? Help me with reply this asap. Thanks before
Yup. U need 20k per day from here..
Live events give u 4400(13200).
Coin packs (3300)
Campaign event (960/2400.. on alternate days)
Bonus packs (400-500).
Ull have to spend abt 300 to 500 stamina everyday on the blitzes.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.