• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 4th of July

Gary Indiana?

Where I live it's a township of like 130k people and Kenosha is like 120k both are within 40 miles South of Milwaukee if you're from Gary Indiana I'm surprised you haven't heard of the area since technically Racine is the very edge of the Chicagoland area which Gary is part of as well
Yup Gary Indiana, I'm surprised too after checking a map its only like 2hours away. But Gary is one of those places the only things you know are in Gary. My family moved when I was about 10 to Indianapolis because at that time everything was closing so I never got to hear about Racine or know much about the area.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup Gary Indiana, I'm surprised too after checking a map its only like 2hours away. But Gary is one of those places the only things you know are in Gary. My family moved when I was about 10 to Indianapolis because at that time everything was closing so I never got to hear about Racine or know much about the area.
Yeah Gary turned into a horrible place to live in the 90s and 2000s

Amma

Rookie 1
The game under maintenance will 12 elite token exchange for canada pack be repaired soon ?
Hope there is a little compensation for us all.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
my prelim calcs... after:
Day 1 - 27906 (just using stamina + buying the 3packs + collecting,not opening, bonus packs)
therefore,
in 11 days, one would theoretically get approx 307k..
just short of the Admiral
hope this helps
#my2cs;)

NB: i just got coach Pop, thats an additional 10%, will revise stats later on, but the Admiral seems like a GO, unless a new promo emerges in the meantime

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
my prelim calcs... after:
Day 1 - 27906 (just using stamina + buying the 3packs + collecting,not opening, bonus packs)
therefore,
in 11 days, one would theoretically get approx 307k..
just short of the Admiral
hope this helps
#my2cs;)

NB: i just got coach Pop, thats an additional 10%, will revise stats later on, but the Admiral seems like a GO, unless a new promo emerges in the meantime
Im curently at 31k...can we get somwhere else promo pts(season,SD) or just from promo?
I didnt check it because im very busy at work at the moment so im just fast spending stamina every 4-5h

Altavilla

Pro 1
The drills are a PAIN to do on a regular basis.
1 5v5 game drill is fine but the others suck and I haven't even lost a single one.

I hope they can improve on this. They were doing fine.

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
I think this July 4th promo just sucks. The masters dont seem worth the grind and neither do the incremental rewards for grinding.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think this July 4th promo just sucks. The masters dont seem worth the grind and neither do the incremental rewards for grinding.
No real purpose for this thread since you can discuss in the main thread I'm merging them

This promo has the better jersey & court rewards in a long time, plus that 107 Robinson grabs rebounds with ease according one of my leaguemates, who already got him.

A step down from the awards promo but it's good imo

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
I’m at 54k right now, It is possible to have the Admiral?

If it’s possible, I need to snipe Nicknames players to upgrade the Admiral!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m at 54k right now, It is possible to have the Admiral?

If it’s possible, I need to snipe Nicknames players to upgrade the Admiral!
Yes.. 52k at the end of the 2nd day

Dont think u need to snipe that hard... prices are already low.. in a weeks time they should stay there. But ya no harm.. u can easily get them under 20k

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.