• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3PT RATING MAXING OUT AT 115

cekspree

Rookie 1
So, i have been spending all my coins on bench players with 3pt boosts (to team, not to positions), and my starting five all have a +17 in 3pt ratings...my Curry has a 105 3pt rating, so add +17 and that obviously equals 122, but the in-game feedback (on ALL my players;all have well over 115 3pt) won't exceed 115. Is 115 the ceiling for (max) ratings?

Altavilla

Pro 1
It has been 115 for the 3pt stat for some time now. Not sure if for other stats is the same or even if all have a max ceiling.

But that may change at any time.

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
can i know does this three point boost actually boost your player three pointer in showdown? like do you score three more often after boost compare to before the boost?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.