• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2021 Easter Promo

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I'd rather play other modes than do the same blitzes over and over. My problem with the promo is the player choice. I just bust my ass finishing Dr. J on the final day, not to mention doing Redemption Paul George (because it's something to do in the game), and they give us Ingram and Butler at SF. I also think they're getting greedy with the VIP passes. I think they're a smart move on EA's part, and I don't mind buying them if they help me get ahead in a promo, but if they're the only way to complete a lower OVR Master then ftp is all but shut out of promos.

Having a new promo each week leads to mediocrity in the game. I preferred season 1 where there was a gap between promos where you could concentrate on the weekly programs or the set achievements for the masters. There was always something to do related to H2H, Season or LvL achievements. They tried to introduce something similar at the beginning of this season, but the OVR on the players was quickly surpassed. Those Live Pass players like Penny, Wilkins and Wilt, those players should be masters for the first couple of seasons, but of course they want to reel the spenders in faster than that.

Every season they try to introduce escalating players you can build like Master Embiid, Elevate players, and the Superstar players, and every season they are quickly forgotten. When I think of the hours I spent trying to build Master Westbrook, Supremacy LeBron, Ruler Durant, etc. compared to the level of investment I have now... I can't understand why they don't want higher user engagement.
They are overthinking the innovations that in their mind they need to do to make the game interesting to players and for them to make money. Its really simple. Copy paste the entire season 1 promos/events etc.,, esp the master players you work hard for the entire season to achieve and that Playoffs promo in Season 1. that was lit. hooked me into this game..am really almost unhooked at this point. didnt play last promo and dont care about this one. VIP passes? Like OMG. Leave it to Live pass. Don't evolve the game on that money scheme. As you said, FTP players will be gone in no time if this keeps up

How can we receive the 79-85 players to complete the 88 to 90 OVR player upgrade? I received golden eggs but have no idea where i can use them in order to finish the set? Is the set missing or is it a bug only for me?

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Also, anyone know how we're supposed to "Complete 3 Easter sets" for Randle egg without essentially completing Ingram, Ball & Butler? Seem's odd that they would do that for Randle, instead of doing it for Butler. Perhaps I'm missing something.

dub365

All-Star 1
Also, anyone know how we're supposed to "Complete 3 Easter sets" for Randle egg without essentially completing Ingram, Ball & Butler? Seem's odd that they would do that for Randle, instead of doing it for Butler. Perhaps I'm missing something.
There will be some new sets tomorrow for the Golden Egg tokens

Dron1879

Rookie 1
I sold a lot
Of cards and nothing happened.. scored +400 points in season and it says 15points, like they give me one point per quarter... this ea sucks, and this year they’ve also discovered another way to make money, a pass for every new campaign!
I realized its just 1 point for each basket scored in season

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.