• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2021 All-Star Promo

I am pretty sure it is a glitch. There's no way they want folks getting Lebron and Durant on the first day with coins. Someone said they got Lebron for 12M and can make 5M profit selling him.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Is it more efficient to do the Skills challenge events than to do the actual All star events seems like you get Bigger pts and on trade players set from doing the Skills challenge?

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
Once you spend 6500 AS points (Getting a reserve player) it unlocks the Courtside Pass challenge that gives you 50 AS points and random Skills Challenge, 3pt Contest and Dunk Contest tokens for 40 stamina. It also unlocks the '96 All-Star Game Challenge.

Last edited:

Tim pool

Rookie 1
I feel like an idiot buying vince carter for 4.5 mil a few days ago. I need those goat boosts that are on lebron and durant. My seasons over

The court and jerseys don’t give you a boost? Seems like I wasted 6.5k. And the bonus event doesn’t give MM emblems.

Last edited:

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
The court and jerseys don’t give you a boost? Seems like I wasted 6.5k. And the repeatable event doesn’t give MM emblems.
True. Jerseys and court don't give a boost but having that repeatable event should prove its worth if its unlocked early. I don't see how you'd have as good of a chance at getting AS Points otherwise.

TomH

Pro 2
I am pretty sure it is a glitch. There's no way they want folks getting Lebron and Durant on the first day with coins. Someone said they got Lebron for 12M and can make 5M profit selling him.
The ones I saw were 8 mil max. i doubt ah would mirror a 17mil bin. I think they want people to spend coins because they think the game economy is getting out of control or something dumb like that.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.