• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2021 All-Star Promo

bbs3

Rookie 1
Season 4 was the worst of the all and players had great expectations for season 5. Having played season 5 for the past weeks it seems to me there is no improvement.

Same gameplay or even worst on some occasions... Promos have been dull and same drills over and over again...My impression so far is that is EA trying to monetise the platform to the max and as a result it favours those who spent...

Imo there is an average gap of 5ovr between p2w and f2w and this makes playing lvl impossible. Also it appears to me EA wants to make difficult completing promos by adopting token based promos that keep producing ton of dup tokens and therefore overall delaying progress.

Cant see myself doing these shooting drills until season 6 neither interested playing lvl to be ranked in top 1000.......inching a step closer to quitting.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This pack from last night paid off but I sold one of the tokens for 4.5 mil last night because I didn't have faith they would make Giannis a desirable card and didn't know if the cards would be auctionable so u sold 1 and kept the other but turns out I could've got over 6 mil easily for it but oh well
Screenshot_20210307-190356_NBA LIVE.jpg

dub365

All-Star 1
I
This pack from last night paid off but I sold one of the tokens for 4.5 mil last night because I didn't have faith they would make Giannis a desirable card and didn't know if the cards would be auctionable so u sold 1 and kept the other but turns out I could've got over 6 mil easily for it but oh well
View attachment 5652
I got two tokens. Tried selling them both for 6-7mil last night. Wound up happy with Curry and Giannis though. Curry should've been a SG but at least it's a much better card and has a good boost. Kind of expected better boosts on all of them tbh.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I

I got two tokens. Tried selling them both for 6-7mil last night. Wound up happy with Curry and Giannis though. Curry should've been a SG but at least it's a much better card and has a good boost. Kind of expected better boosts on all of them tbh.
What sucks is that GOAT at platinum only gives +2 to those stats while all the other boosts at elite give +4 to those stats

Simons: +40
Sabonis: +36
Giannis: +30
Curry: +20

Simons is great for overall but the stats he boosts suck same goes for Sabonis so it's overall vs specific stats

dub365

All-Star 1
What sucks is that GOAT at platinum only gives +2 to those stats while all the other boosts at elite give +4 to those stats

Simons: +40
Sabonis: +36
Giannis: +30
Curry: +20

Simons is great for overall but the stats he boosts suck same goes for Sabonis so it's overall vs specific stats
Yeah, I was confused about that earlier bc I thought GOAT should've been giving more pts per stat than +2. I thought Elite Deadeye would be +2, not +4. Gotta be a mistake

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I got 1 AS token based on my team who should i get?i cant choose between curry or sabonis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-021044_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-021044_NBA LIVE.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 238

dub365

All-Star 1
I got 1 AS token based on my team who should i get?i cant choose between curry or sabonis
I'd get Curry. Much better PG, you'll still have Oscars boost on the bench, he's a better OVR upgrade by position, and you won't lose any style matching. Plus Curry has a good +4 shooting boost to team. You won't gain a ton from Giannis over Yao and I wouldn't use Sabonis or Simons as starters

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, I was confused about that earlier bc I thought GOAT should've been giving more pts per stat than +2. I thought Elite Deadeye would be +2, not +4. Gotta be a mistake
I have Walton and he gives +2 as well so I assume KD and LeBron do as well I guess it's a way to nerf the ability because it boosts the most stats by far so they lower the value of the boosts rather than the amount of stats boosted

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Store packs. There was a BOB and a real $ pack. Also, the tokens were actionable so they were on the AH
ok Thanks for the info bro. missed the store packs. and I see a token in AH for around 2.8M start and BIN of 6M. seems not worth it anymore

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is there a new promo today or?
top 100 - 88 ovr finesse Middleton (bad stats)
and a new rebirth like promo with ty lue as the attainable coach (finesse again) and a 87 pg13 strategic as an added grind
from 15th, St. Patrick's day promo with 88 finesse sf bird and few other Celtics players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
top 100 - 88 ovr finesse Middleton (bad stats)
and a new rebirth like promo with ty lue as the attainable coach (finesse again) and a 87 pg13 strategic as an added grind
from 15th, St. Patrick's day promo with 88 finesse sf bird and few other Celtics players
I'll pass on Middleton because his stats always suck and his gameplay doesn't make up for crappy stats like some players so I'll grind all my stamina towards for a hopefully good master next time since it's clear they'll let us keep emblems from top 100 and MM so unless I get Dr J I won't have use of carry over masters because I'm already a 92

Tim pool

Rookie 1
The st patricks day promo will require some position & celtics tokens. I'll also be passing on middleton.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.