• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Playoffs Underdogs Promo

benkangquan

Rookie 1

Being underestimated is one of the biggest competitive advantages you can have. Our next Playoffs 2019 campaign highlights some of the Underdogs hustling to make history for their teams! You can earn masters like Kyrie Irving, our first Platinum Boost items of the season - Stuff the Magic Dragon and Boomer, boosted jerseys and more!
Campaign Dates and Times
Live Date: April 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST
End of Campaign: May 9, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

Campaign Map
  1. Play the story challenges, blitz events, Showdown, Seasons and League matches to earn Underdog Points. As you earn more and more Underdog Points, you unlock new rewards through the Campaign Milestones.
  2. There are 8 story events that let you relive and even remake history from...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have no idea how you were able to post this I've been trying for the past 10 minutes but it eclipses the 10k character limit but thanks anyways

dub365

All-Star 1
Trying to figure out what's possible F2P but without knowing what we get.from Seasons/ SD, all I come up with is 1 Master and being short of the ability token.

Interested to see the 2 boost cards bc they give 2 boosts apiece.

Whose everyone going for?

Deciding between Butler and Irving.
I'm going for Butler or Jokic only for ovr purposes. 101 Horford doesn't boost to 102 no matter what I try, and I need a better shooter than LeBron at SF. Hopefully I can get both but that's highly unlikely.

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Personally, Vanvleet feels like the only safe bet. Just can’t take Philly serious enough considering who they have.

Couldn’t bet on GSW because if Houston doesn’t dry up like last year, then GSW May not be the sure bet they used to be.

And Portland. Man I do like dame dollah and McCollum, but don’t think they have enough support to make them a sure bet either.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.