• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Draft Promo

TomH

Pro 2
There’s no hidden gem for the Draymond card. EA just screwed the pooch. Here’s a comparison of primary stats and attributes between 106 Draft and 103 POTW Draymond

E39DCF24-5004-499B-A4F3-A86206D1E4CE.jpeg
1BAA0D48-07D8-49E7-881D-74FAADB8FA3A.jpeg
A1470E2F-39F3-4716-A4E3-5E6C3147364A.jpeg
093DB32F-E579-4F07-8C9D-1E9A97DB644E.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m probably just drawing straws here, but I hope there wouldn’t be any legality situation here regarding EA releasing Zion, Ja, RJ Cards this Thursday.

Anyways for a billion dollar company, pocket change for them I guess.
No it won't be a problem EA has to talk with the NBPA before they even thought about making rookies when they are drafted but EA does it every year with Madden so about time they're able to do it with NBA Live

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup I msgd the user asking him abt it.. he said he had no idea why..
But consensus now seems to be is to do the events till the 6th combine. Then save ur caps till the draft day event where u get 1 draft ballot for 150 caps
If it was correct it was probably removed because the self proclaimed "math god" likes being the center of attention when it comes to calculations on Reddit I'm pretty sure that's not the first time I noticed that happen to other people's math posts there

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup this is what got deleted.... You can see Barry's comment that even alludes to it. ******* shady stuff right there...

chappy

Rookie 1
I think the key is the draft night super blitz....make sure you are at max stamina for Thursday night...it doesn't give an exact duration (3 hours for the first round?)

50 stamina = 30 caps + first win (30 caps), and this refreshes every 15 minutes....so just first wins 240/hr x 3hrs = 720 right there just from first wins.

1,000 caps + easily attainable right there.....then obviously the post draft blitz where you can just get ballots straight up.

TomH

Pro 2
this is 100% correct.. so until they sign, in principle, we wont get the card. but their contracts are already set in stone under the rookie tiers

That was me on Reddit. However I think I was incorrect in one important aspect — the NBA and players association can make participation in the draft subject to NBA licensing. I’m pretty sure they do that.

But there is a lock at the right of the #1 token

Are we sure we dont have to play the 1st event (draymond one) to that thing to unlock?

This is really confusing...

Chico

Rookie 1
No it won't be a problem EA has to talk with the NBPA before they even thought about making rookies when they are drafted but EA does it every year with Madden so about time they're able to do it with NBA Live

That was me on Reddit. However I think I was incorrect in one important aspect — the NBA and players association can make participation in the draft subject to NBA licensing. I’m pretty sure they do that.

Thanks for clearing it up my good Sirs. Anyways you guys have a wonderful day!

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
So i still dont understand why there is a lock inside of every set? Is that the token we are supposed to recieive? It isnt just like so many draft ballots you can complete the set?

TomH

Pro 2
I was just about to post on the Draymond update. They had to do it — was a clearly mess up. Numbers still could be higher. Guess they want to leave room for the 106 Zion.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.