• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Draft Promo

Chico

Rookie 1
Just my opinion, it’s great that people still spend money on this game cause if not for them then EA will just shut it down. No Revenue for the Company no point in keeping the servers running, paying manpower, etc...

From the bottom of my heart, Thanks T TomH and everybody that’s Pay to Play.

Have a FUNtastic Weekend!

TomH

Pro 2
Just my opinion, it’s great that people still spend money on this game cause if not for them then EA will just shut it down. No Revenue for the Company no point in keeping the servers running, paying manpower, etc...

From the bottom of my heart, Thanks T TomH and everybody that’s Pay to Play.

Have a FUNtastic Weekend!

lol

I get the whole “Why would you spend money on this game” all the time. I’m numb to it. Stewie hit the nail on the head - because you (I) can. It’s really that simple. Of course, there is a season reset and you start over. It’s kinda like partying - you spend money on beer, get buzzed, and have a great time. Then it wears off and you lose all your progress. Next weekend you have to start all over. Funny, I never hear people whine about weekend warriors - “Why would you spend money on partying when you’ll have to start over next weekend?”

And so it goes.....

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Im just curious why dumb people exist lol..don't talk to be about partying and shit its totally different..a beer cost 100$? But a zion williamson card cost 100$..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Im just curious why dumb people exist lol..don't talk to be about partying and shit its totally different..a beer cost 100$? But a zion williamson card cost 100$..
What is your problem today you continuously go after other forum members that did absolutely nothing to you I get that you're upset with the game but it's none of our faults

Personally I would never spend money on a mobile game even if I was rich like Jay Z lol. I feel like there is no difference as people that spend are 108s while if you grind hard you can be a 107 for free. BUT with that said I would never tell someone what to do with their money and appreciate those that keep the game running for cheapskates like me.

There is a 40% cap boost 105 Balanced SF Iggy card that was released when the promo started the timer ran out the other day but unlike the other promos with a similar format to this one the big boost item is actually auctionable
I have searched and searched for this Iggy card but haven't seen one. How much was he going for?

cire2245

Rookie 3
After completing barret, sold him immediately in ah for 3.4m so i am done with this promo. I could have still go for morant but they may sell for same price range anyway (or even lesser if many would get him by then) so just pulled the no.3 pick. I will still grind the promo to see how more i can get but at least i am free now. Good luck guys.

TomH

Pro 2
After completing barret, sold him immediately in ah for 3.4m so i am done with this promo. I could have still go for morant but they may sell for same price range anyway (or even lesser if many would get him by then) so just pulled the no.3 pick. I will still grind the promo to see how more i can get but at least i am free now. Good luck guys.
Lots of Barrett’s in ah now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.