• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Halloween Promo

Did anyone keep grinding after getting their master? I really think they should have put some shards in the rewards to give us something to do for the remaining few days.

How do you guys get silver fragments? I have been playing this campaign every day and only have 14. I tried doing the 10 bronze for 3 bronze + but only got bronze.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Theres a silver fragment event but it gives about 10% chance of a silver I believe. Or the trade in sets. Or the milestones.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
There are bonus tier packs after max promo points reached. Not every 5k but 7.5k though. Looks to be a pattern since its second promo like this.

noites15

Rookie 1
From Reddit, cannot validate truth:

Frankey - collect bones through achievement bar.
Mummy - win50 halloween events.
Invizzy - league vs league tier 3 halloween achievement.
Skelly - complete 10 halloween sets.
Wolfey - win 20 fiend events

Sorry my dumbest, but how I do this
"Frankey - collect bones through achievement bar."

betaman411

All-Star 1
Still not sure if and when to trade them all in, even though I probably will today. Thoughts?
Are you talking about the Monsters for the plat boost item? Honestly, unless you already have 3 elite boost items for your 3 lineups, trading them in doesn't do anything for you because of the bench requirements to unlock the other boosts. By the time you have a bench OVR to make it worthwhile, I'm sure there will be better boost items available in promos.

dub365

All-Star 1
Are you talking about the Monsters for the plat boost item? Honestly, unless you already have 3 elite boost items for your 3 lineups, trading them in doesn't do anything for you because of the bench requirements to unlock the other boosts. By the time you have a bench OVR to make it worthwhile, I'm sure there will be better boost items available in promos.
The individual boosts are way more worthwhile than the Ultra boost from the set. Using Frankey and a bench player, I have +5 block on my Lockdown. Far better than having +2 Reb and +2 Layup...... Not to mention having Skelly's +3 OBD on Shooting when there aren't any other Def boosts for that lineup

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.