• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Halloween Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sorry I wasn't expecting the promo to come today so I held off on making a universal thread for this promo until it was too late but post your Halloween stuff here

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The pass the ball in and roll glitch happened to me again and I was doing so well to avoid it. On the 150 stamina event. Compensation???

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone figure out how to get the FIENDS tokens? I got one randomly when I was playing the tombstone Challenge event. I know you get Frankenstein from a promo milestone and Invizzy from one of the league milestones. I got Wolfey. Just don't know how/ where to find Mummy and Skelly and no idea how I even got Wolfey

Alex

Rookie 1
Anyone figure out how to get the FIENDS tokens? I got one randomly when I was playing the tombstone Challenge event. I know you get Frankenstein from a promo milestone and Invizzy from one of the league milestones. I got Wolfey. Just don't know how/ where to find Mummy and Skelly and no idea how I even got Wolfey
U get Mummy when u complete 50 Halloween live events.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Where does it say how many times you need to play for achievements? Are they hidden ones? If we would have known we all would have been doing that. Hidden on purpose?

Lethal

Rookie 1
Someone was saying you get the Skelly Boost by getting 1 master. I wanted the boost more than a master so spent 1000 NBA cash instead of getting Skelly.

Its basically gives max +2 def rebound and +2 layup.

I am not happy :(. Don't be me

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Someone was saying you get the Skelly Boost by getting 1 master. I wanted the boost more than a master so spent 1000 NBA cash instead of getting Skelly.

Its basically gives max +2 def rebound and +2 layup.

I am not happy :(. Don't be me
Duly noted.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Can someone post all the "hidden" halloween achievements? Or at least all the ones we know of so far? The 20 fiend challenges, is that the 2 hour event?? 20 × 100 = 2000 stamina.....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
How are u guys maximising boost this promo.. I have all 3 but the event shows +24% for some and +27% for some.. it should be +40 atleast with the event which uses the sharpshooter lineup (the one with durant)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.