• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2 North Pole Masters grindable?

wcraig21

Rookie 1
I just now completed 1 holiday master, and have an 84 ovr north pole lineup. I would like to get another one, but I am not sure if I am able to grind it in time. I grind nonstop, always watching ads and racking up those ornaments. Should I go for it or start focusing on leveling up my Magic Johnson? Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yes it's very grindable and if you have the coins you can buy one then jump up to 85 but you shouldn't have to worry about Magic because it's nothing to grind for him you can finish all of his objectives each day in only a couple hours each day you shouldn't be deciding between him and the NP masters

lucho

Rookie 1
I see them today, idk why last 2 days I saw none when I checked.
Im grinding for the 88 ovr to get the 3rd master now.
but ad s are gone missing so that wont be achievable if they're not back soon.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.