• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Group name toemugger post your in game name or send a message so I can approve you. Ranked 972

8/10/19 update:
Brand new league called toemuggerz just started up and is looking for active players in the 90-104 ovr range. This is a jr league to toemugger which is ranked 865 and climbing. If you're in that ovr range and are steadily building your team up, we want you!

Anybody that is new to the game and plays daily is welcome. After you reach 104 ovr we will offer you to be moved up to our main league. Send apps to league called toemuggerz or send me your ign to be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasasee

Rookie 3
We are looking for active members if you play daily and are a 105 overall please reach out. We are active group that plays daily we communicate and work on helping each other get better at the game.

please leave your game name and overall if you'd like to get an invite or send us an invite.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We are looking for active members if you play daily and are a 105 overall please reach out. We are active group that plays daily we communicate and work on helping each other get better at the game.

please leave your game name and overall if you'd like to get an invite or send us an invite.
C'mon man do you even try to look up your own threads before making a new one I found your old thread in 3 seconds just scrolling through the same exact forum section you posted in we're gonna have to have a serious talk about your spamming because for some reason you continue to do it forcing me to remind you and merge your threads like I just did

Pasasee

Rookie 3
C'mon man do you even try to look up your own threads before making a new one I found your old thread in 3 seconds just scrolling through the same exact forum section you posted in we're gonna have to have a serious talk about your spamming because for some reason you continue to do it forcing me to remind you and merge your threads like I just did
I searched for my thread in search and did not see any threads. I spent some time changing the search and looking I do not know why it's not working for me. I specifically searched for posting. Also how do I refresh posts if I am able to locate an old one since reposting is spam?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I searched for my thread in search and did not see any threads. I spent some time changing the search and looking I do not know why it's not working for me. I specifically searched for posting. Also how do I refresh posts if I am able to locate an old one since reposting is spam?
The thread was recent just look through the barely posted in forum section for your thread and you (it's called bump) refresh a thread by posting in it just say bump but that isn't necessary in this section because not many threads are posted in it so if someone is looking for a league they will be able to easily see your thread since it wasn't even half down the 1st page of this section

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I think I might have to use the mobile version of this form which makes the process a little bit different. If you can go ahead and delete the posts I would appreciate it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1938

Is it here on this page cuz I don't see it do I have to allow cookies?
You're looking at the unread new posts page not the forum section what you're looking at is a collection of posts throughout the entire forum not from a specific forum section like the 2 league recruitment threads you made (now merged to one) were posted in the league discussion section which is the designated section for stuff solely about leagues mainly recruitment or searching for a league

Dillan823

Rookie 1
You're looking at the unread new posts page not the forum section what you're looking at is a collection of posts throughout the entire forum not from a specific forum section like the 2 league recruitment threads you made (now merged to one) were posted in the league discussion section which is the designated section for stuff solely about leagues mainly recruitment or searching for a league
Stewie, did you create this website? Werent you on nbalivegg?

Dillan823

Rookie 1
No I didn't create it I have just helped manage it since its inception my leaguemate @aramwot created it I'm in charge of keeping the community behaved and informed but yes I'm from .gg
Gotcha, was just wondering. Ive seen alot of the same shit up here as gg. Warning people about posting multiple threads on the same topic..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Gotcha, was just wondering. Ive seen alot of the same shit up here as gg. Warning people about posting multiple threads on the same topic..
Well none of this is related to the thread so we'll stop with this... I'm not sure if that's a slight or not but some things have to be said because people can't just do whatever they want because then it becomes a hell hole nothing wrong with trying to clean some stuff up because no one likes stuff being repeated again and again especially those in communities for years without some enforcement I don't just go around and tell people what to do and completely ignore what the thread or post was about that needed addressing because that was an issue at .gg where people were good they violated a rule and that was it from the mod which I never liked because a lot of the stuff that was being ignored in those instances were valid issues for the user that they needed help with not just to be told that they did something wrong on the site and if it wasn't a slight at me I'm sorry but that stuff is hard to gauge in text

Dillan823

Rookie 1
Well none of this is related to the thread so we'll stop with this... I'm not sure if that's a slight or not but some things have to be said because people can't just do whatever they want because then it becomes a hell hole nothing wrong with trying to clean some stuff up because no one likes stuff being repeated again and again especially those in communities for years without some enforcement I don't just go around and tell people what to do and completely ignore what the thread or post was about that needed addressing because that was an issue at .gg where people were good they violated a rule and that was it from the mod which I never liked because a lot of the stuff that was being ignored in those instances were valid issues for the user that they needed help with not just to be told that they did something wrong on the site and if it wasn't a slight at me I'm sorry but that stuff is hard to gauge in text
Slight how? I just stated what ive seen. I see no issue with what i said. Nothing towards you bud

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Slight how? I just stated what ive seen. I see no issue with what i said. Nothing towards you bud
If you have any further responses please take them to PMs because this has nothing to do with Pasasee's league recruitment thread but to answer your question because you qouted me explaining to a user about spam and when I answered you then you said that you see a lot of things from .gg including warning people about spamming threads and it kinda sounded as if it was a bad thin for me to do like I said it's hard to gauge tones through text but if you have any further replies ok this subject please PM me since we're currently having a conversation not even close at all related to the thread topic at hand which is a little disrespectful to the poster

Dillan823

Rookie 1
Brand new league called toemuggerz just started up and is looking for active players in the 90-104 ovr range. This is a jr league to toemugger which is ranked 865 and climbing. If you're in that ovr range and are steadily building your team up, we want you!

Anybody that is new to the game and plays daily is welcome. After you reach 104 ovr we will offer you to be moved up to our main league. Send apps to league called toemuggerz or send me your ign to be considered.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.