• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

112 lineup thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
unfortunately not bro, maybe if you had markannen at 4 (he doesn’t work in this team drops mine to 111) but then if u have shaq at C. U can do a markannen shaq at 4,5 and that could get done!
Does Ghost Markannen have boost? If not maybe Ewing would work too (although probably not a great PF option for manual play).

Josh

Rookie 1
Will adding kawhi to my lineup get me to 112ovr?
Or do i need kawhi and giannis?

Note: I'd like to maintain a bal lineup and i think the best player to keep between the 2 SFs and pf blake is tatum because of his boost
IMG_20191005_173821.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Will adding kawhi to my lineup get me to 112ovr?
Or do i need kawhi and giannis?

Note: I'd like to maintain a bal lineup and i think the best player to keep between the 2 SFs and pf blake is tatum because of his boost
View attachment 2831
kawhi plus fools court might get you there.. but i think u might need a pf with boost in the bench to boost tatum to 110

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well, I had a defensive lineup at 112 but all 3 rookies were starting, then I got both Sonics jerseys and was able to start Harden. Saw 110 SG Harden just sitting in the AH and couldn’t resist. Several lineup moves later and this is currently my best 112 lineup:

465642BA-9E6B-425D-808A-32BE5C029673.png

JukeNukem1432 JukeNukem1432 : notice the jerseys...you were right! Too much dunk and ITP boost limited my OVR. Had to switch to Lakers jersey to make this lineup 112.

JukeNukem1432 JukeNukem1432 : notice the jerseys...you were right! Too much dunk and ITP boost limited my OVR. Had to switch to Lakers jersey to make this lineup 112.
Great looking team. Thanks for letting me know about the jersey. I was just about to get the 2nd one but it looks like one is enough. How you like Magic compared to Harden? Wouldn't it be better to use Harden since you can get 2 3pt clutches if you time it right? But at this point it really doesn't matter since we probably won't be able to use our lineups for S4 PvP or LvsL.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Great looking team. Thanks for letting me know about the jersey. I was just about to get the 2nd one but it looks like one is enough. How you like Magic compared to Harden? Wouldn't it be better to use Harden since you can get 2 3pt clutches if you time it right? But at this point it really doesn't matter since we probably won't be able to use our lineups for S4 PvP or LvsL.
I would use Harden if I could keep 112 but no luck. I need a balanced +109 SF. I think I just witnessed the Magic nerf....25-2 in SD! 😮 And that was two 111’s against each other.

On the hunt for LBJ...and back to Defensive if possible.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I wasn't going to try to get to 112, because it seemed impossible, but just for shits and giggles, I'd like to see how close I can get.

I'm getting Shaq in four days. Would he get me there? I'd be at 1108 then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191006_211105.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006_211105.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 225

betaman411

All-Star 1
Nice lineups! What kind of options at SG, SF and PF do you have? I'm curious about a couple scenarios for finishing my s3 lineup and was wondering if you could check for me?

Amma

Rookie 1
Did you get both? I just figured out both let me bench Edward's and start Harden to maintain 112 without any other changes to my lineup.
Nope just one and I think it's enough since harder to steal the ball from him (Edward) than harden and I can bench him and stay at 112

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Still stuck at 111.. It's a strong 111, because I can swap 109 Simmons for a 105 center without boost, while staying at 111ovr, so I'm guessing Shaq will push me to 112. I'm at 1106 now, so replacing 108 Olajuwan with 109 Jokic might push me to a borderline 112 with a 1107 total, but I keep failing to snipe him with the 1,1M coins I have left.

I've wasted way too many coins on cards that won't help my main lineup but that I wanted to play around with.

Only three more days to go. Will try to sell Harden and buy Magic in the meantime. Harden's clutch and +3 boost are good, but he's terrible at defense and keeps losing the ball against strong defensive teams.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.