• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

112 lineup thread

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Feel free to post ur lineups if willing ..

What I could gather

1. 110 peirce seems all important/ if not 110 SD masters are good too

2. 110 lbj/ 109 AD seem to be important

3. U need at least 5/6 boosted 111s..if u have a 109 then u need more 111/112.. if u have a 112 u need less 111 and so on..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Almost feels like cheating, doesn't it, with those cheap upgrades to Elevate Players? Yesterday I was struggling to get to 111. Now I have three 112 players in my lineup.

TomH

Pro 2
Well it seems you can make 112 without a Themes Fusion. And I finally got Harden. The problem was my 2.5 year old iPad Pro. It had some lag on pushing buttons/cards. I got the new 11” pro and day one I got Shaq and day two Harden.
86EEC7EC-8D6D-484C-AB10-56E54D733A7B.jpeg

X020179

Pro 1
Almost feels like cheating, doesn't it, with those cheap upgrades to Elevate Players? Yesterday I was struggling to get to 111. Now I have three 112 players in my lineup.
Well, call me a cheater then. Best highlight in months of this terrible season for me.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well, call me a cheater then. Best highlight in months of this terrible season for me.
Oh, I didn't mean it negatively. It's just that after grinding my way through the last three promo's and building my coins through the AH just to get the best players, I didn't expect to get four players upgraded to 110 basically for free.

Yesterday, I had 700K coins and barely a 111 OVR lineup. Today, I'm comfortably at 111 and I have nearly 14M coins.

Last edited:

X020179

Pro 1
Oh, I didn't mean it negatively. It's just that after grinding my way through the last three promo's and building my coins through the AH just to get the best players, I didn't expect to get four players upgraded to 110 basically for free.

Yesterday, I had 700K coins and barely a 111 OVR lineup. Today, I'm comfortably at 111 and I have nearly 14M coins.
Yeah at the same time I’m pissed off because I put in a decent amount of time getting to where I am now and overnight it doesn’t even matter lol but I couldn’t care less for this game to be honest

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m pissed off because I put in a decent amount of time getting to where I am now and overnight it doesn’t even
This is exactly what I meant. All that grinding feels like wasted effort now that anyone with a few Elevate players can easily reach 111

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well it seems you can make 112 without a Themes Fusion. And I finally got Harden. The problem was my 2.5 year old iPad Pro. It had some lag on pushing buttons/cards. I got the new 11” pro and day one I got Shaq and day two Harden.
View attachment 2725
I was just going to say you did the impossible. I spent hours these past few days trying to snipe a top player, only to come up empty. The only one I saw live long enough to actually buy was Magic and he somehow doesn't seem as rare anymore.

Then this happened just now. This time I just bought it immediately after hesitating a few moments to long the last time. As far as I can tell, this is the best SG in the game, right?

Still no sign whatsoever of LeBron though..

Edit: and there's the Shaq that I can't afford because I just bought the Simmons booster. Both players in the span of less than an hour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001_183458_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001_183458_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_20191001_191501.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001_191501.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
That's just fucked that EA did this...... After all their bullshit about 110s being special/ hard to get. They just put out a new promo today even. Whats the point? Now everyone will have some crappy 112 lineup. Who's gonna spend money/cash/time on this promo now?

And at least let the ppl who worked or spent to get a legit 112 lineup, let them have some time to be top dogs. As of now, anyone can have a 112 squad for a couple mil or less.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
How many coins and elevate tokens it takes to fully max out the rookies to 112 overall.
They upgrade to 110, not 112. It takes 600,000 coins and 150,000 Elevate points to get them to 107, and another 30,000 to get to 110.

I feel robbed. Just sold Brandon Clarke for 80K yesterday

Blazer

Rookie 1
Thanks.
I feel the same way. Sold all the rookie players 4-5 days ago and now trying to buy Brandon Clarke again.:(

Cortes

Rookie 1
NBA Live_2019-10-01-21-34-49.png

Finally I had chance to use these platinum elevate tokens.. I had over 100 and if not the fact that 1 token is worth just 1000 coins I would quicksell them weeks ago.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.