• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

X020179

Pro 1
You're pretty close. 112 is kinda touchy. See my lineups below, just swapping Zion & Gianni's makes a difference
View attachment 2639

View attachment 2640
Yeah, I think I need Truth or Magic so I can replace Tatum with Luka, assuming it even works. Passed up on a Magic sitting for a 109 Embiid for 4.2m. Sold in 5 minutes for 5.5m, so it’s whatever. Can’t wait to finally be done with building my team for the season.. been a hell of a ride lol.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, I think I need Truth or Magic so I can replace Tatum with Luka, assuming it even works. Passed up on a Magic sitting for a 109 Embiid for 4.2m. Sold in 5 minutes for 5.5m, so it’s whatever. Can’t wait to finally be done with building my team for the season.. been a hell of a ride lol.
Haha, yeah I'm ready to see what S4 has in store. Feels good to be done.

You probably just need Truth. You seem to be about 2 OVR pts behind me. But if you get 110 Harden on bench, might not need Magic, maybe not even Truth.

X020179

Pro 1
Haha, yeah I'm ready to see what S4 has in store. Feels good to be done.

You probably just need Truth. You seem to be about 2 OVR pts behind me. But if you get 110 Harden on bench, might not need Magic, maybe not even Truth.
Originally that was the plan but I can’t be bothered with sniping Truth. Getting Magic and putting Luka over Tatum bumps me up one overall and I’m betting that does the trick. Much cheaper than straight up buying Harden or Truth as well. My well is running dry.

dub365

All-Star 1
Originally that was the plan but I can’t be bothered with sniping Truth. Getting Magic and putting Luka over Tatum bumps me up one overall and I’m betting that does the trick. Much cheaper than straight up buying Harden or Truth as well. My well is running dry.
Ah, I didn't know if you were gonna get the Rockets Duo from promo or not.

TriggerMan

Rookie 1
I have not seen a 112 without Pierce

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Anyone looking for 110 Klay? Don't have enough coins myself..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190925_110029_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190925_110029_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 250

TomH

Pro 2
Just grabbed Vinsanity. Card doesn’t have preloaded clutch. Not even early clutch. Grrrr back to the ah.

dub365

All-Star 1
Just grabbed Vinsanity. Card doesn’t have preloaded clutch. Not even early clutch. Grrrr back to the ah.
Thought it was odd that Greek Freak has preloaded ITP but not Truths Clutch.

Btw, nice PVP patch last night. I was trying to to see if you'd stick to what you said about using clutch, lol

TomH

Pro 2
Thought it was odd that Greek Freak has preloaded ITP but not Truths Clutch.

Btw, nice PVP patch last night. I was trying to to see if you'd stick to what you said about using clutch, lol
Wait that was you? I don’t even check names of users. Only enough time to scan the cards. I saw 6 preloaded clutches and magic and 110 Shaq, knew I was clutch outmatched, and didn’t give going manual a second thought. Just assumed it would be one where you had to be the guy going up by 3 to win, rather than tying with 3. I did think it was odd Pierce wasn’t taking the 3s tho.

They should have a dialogue box that says “Go manual?” And yes or no boxes.

Edit - wait! Truth doesn’t have preloaded clutch??? Why have I been trying so hard to get him. Duncan is plenty good enough. So I only need Harden. Fat chance.

Last edited:

Mike R.

Rookie 1
Tom, this is Mike from Afflalo. I got new service provider and phone. I am having difficult time recovering my account via facebook. Please leave me out of tourneys until further notice.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.