• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
Can someone please have u show me how to get to 111 without the 107 Yao? I have gone for every concaution and I can’t get there!
Have shaq and pf on reserve and yao at sf, doncic at SG. Like nothing works - bought rose - nothing!
Did you try the Bulls jersey over the Nuggets jersey? If I don't use the Bulls jersey, I can't hit 111. See below

Screenshot_20190901-145616.png

Screenshot_20190901-145629.png

X020179

Pro 1
Lol and here i am happy to reach 11mil. I wonder why its so hard to boost Duncan to 110? Almost every 111 team ive seen with him he remains at 109.
He was at 110 without any +6 boosts on the bench. Forget the lineup but the bench was:

PG: Yao Ming
SG: RJ Barrett
SF: Paul George
PF: Yao Ming
C: UA Rush Embiid (+1 version)

dub365

All-Star 1
Man, 109 Westbrook just to ride bench? I’m tossing 110 LeBron for him once I get it. Lol
He's only on bench until I get his BB. Still trying to decide who I want to keep b/w him, Magic, & Lebron. Having fun using LeBron to crush PVP and he gets a lot of blocks. Tough decisions. He also shoots way better than Magic. For some reason Magic won't shoot well from outside for me

X020179

Pro 1
He's only on bench until I get his BB. Still trying to decide who I want to keep b/w him, Magic, & Lebron. Having fun using LeBron to crush PVP and he gets a lot of blocks. Tough decisions. He also shoots way better than Magic. For some reason Magic won't shoot well from outside for me
LeBron is inconsistent but the double clutch alongside Harden’s and Kawhi’s has allowed me to put up insane scores. BB also tends to miss WAY more than clutch. Decisions..

dub365

All-Star 1
LeBron is inconsistent but the double clutch alongside Harden’s and Kawhi’s has allowed me to put up insane scores. BB also tends to miss WAY more than clutch. Decisions..
See that's weird bc Bron is far more consistent from deep than Magic. But when Magic is in there, the team blocks everyone far better. Weird stuff. Also, I have only missed like 1 BB all year. I still can't get past the fact that we all have different experiences when certain things should seemingly be more consistent between us

TomH

Pro 2
See that's weird bc Bron is far more consistent from deep than Magic. But when Magic is in there, the team blocks everyone far better. Weird stuff. Also, I have only missed like 1 BB all year. I still can't get past the fact that we all have different experiences when certain things should seemingly be more consistent between us
In league play today KD’s first bb missed. Second drive got him the ball with 10 seconds left and bb never activated.

dub365

All-Star 1
In league play today KD’s first bb missed. Second drive got him the ball with 10 seconds left and bb never activated.
Oh I'm well aware it happens. A leaguemate misses tons of BB. Doesn't seem to happen to me though. EA sure makes a solid game eh?

TomH

Pro 2
Oh I'm well aware it happens. A leaguemate misses tons of BB. Doesn't seem to happen to me though. EA sure makes a solid game eh?

It only happens to me in lvl, and not all the time, but enough to be a problem. Kept me from posting a +30.

Altavilla

Pro 1
62B32945-86A5-45CA-AF2B-7C51C26AC93D.jpeg

Finally!! Still haven’t tried Giannis or Simmons. Will likely sell Giannis unless he’s amazing, since I don’t need him for 111

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.