• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
View attachment 2274

Here’s my current lineup. I’m debating whether or not I want to go for 111, or wait for new cards to release.

If I do go for 111, obviously PG and Gobert need to be replaced; 108 Vince for PG, and I’m not sure who would take the place of Gobert (Not sure if I would need AD, sold mine yesterday and CBA to snipe another).

I have 36m coins. What should I do?
You have plenty of coins. If I were you, I'd grab Ghost Russell, UL Duncan, Ghost Lauri, and Vince. You can sell em all without losing much if that's what you choose

TomH

Pro 2
View attachment 2274

Here’s my current lineup. I’m debating whether or not I want to go for 111, or wait for new cards to release.

If I do go for 111, obviously PG and Gobert need to be replaced; 108 Vince for PG, and I’m not sure who would take the place of Gobert (Not sure if I would need AD, sold mine yesterday and CBA to snipe another).

You’d be there with AD. Unfortunately I can’t check it out for you this time because I DONT HAVE HARDEN! (Did I say that out loud?)

X020179

Pro 1
You’d be there with AD. Unfortunately I can’t check it out for you this time because I DONT HAVE HARDEN! (Did I say that out loud?)
Hahaha. I don’t mean to rub it in but this card is stupidly good. Like actually stupid. Lol. Best moment so far was matching up with one of the top Korean league members and Harden hit the game winner:

E970D375-1A4D-4123-8F28-12B5ABBA645B.png
55DA3964-4B22-4AF2-AAE7-315BF99AC9F4.png

HANZ

Rookie 1
View attachment 2274

Carter/ Tatum/ Gasol/ AD for bench

betaman411

All-Star 1
I haven’t been living in the AH but I haven’t seen one AD. Missed a couple LBJ’s though. Based on T TomH experience though, I guess there’s no rush. Interestingly enough, I’m cruising through SD but can’t seem to win 5 games in Arena. 🤷🏼‍♂️

dub365

All-Star 1
I haven’t been living in the AH but I haven’t seen one AD. Missed a couple LBJ’s though. Based on T TomH experience though, I guess there’s no rush. Interestingly enough, I’m cruising through SD but can’t seem to win 5 games in Arena. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I've seen several ADs but haven't been looking lately. After I accidentally bought one I made sure my filter kept him out(I already had him). Seen tons of LeBron. Missed out of 5 of them when I accidentally hit refresh one too many times, otherwise it would have been mine.

I'm actually using a 110 lineup in LVL bc I can put super boosts on it. And its playing really well. Just using the 111 for defense for now, until I get some more players to open up options. Will have Archibald today, interested to see if he's better than Bron

X020179

Pro 1
EDA5358A-87F0-418A-BBBB-340210392702.png

Well, I finally got him. He’s gone once I get Westbrook to 106, but I think I can make a run for 111 without AD. It’s a lock once I get Ayton.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Can someone please have u show me how to get to 111 without the 107 Yao? I have gone for every concaution and I can’t get there!
Have shaq and pf on reserve and yao at sf, doncic at SG. Like nothing works - bought rose - nothing!

Attachments

• E7A7F119-B5E3-4480-87AB-B257195FBBA5.png
    E7A7F119-B5E3-4480-87AB-B257195FBBA5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 213

X020179

Pro 1
Can someone please have u show me how to get to 111 without the 107 Yao? I have gone for every concaution and I can’t get there!
Have shaq and pf on reserve and yao at sf, doncic at SG. Like nothing works - bought rose - nothing!
Pretty sure Duncan starting with Gasol on the bench is better for overall than Lauri starting and Duncan benched. Don’t quote me on it though.

X020179

Pro 1
C489968B-9CDB-40C8-A56B-3F7372DFCA03.png

Here’s my lineup. I was thinking 111 for AI and keep this lineup for manual (Just put up 47 on +36 versus a 109, arguably my best drives ever, so I’m scared to change anything lol). I don’t want to mess with anything and there are currently no reasonable 108 Carter cards on the AH (Usually attainable for 1.5M, only one up is 2.5/3.5 for the ‘02 version), but I’ll try to go for 111.

Suggestions welcome, AD is out of the discussion. Not worth 6M.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.