• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

benkangquan

Rookie 1
I feel like nobody should play this game...its getting ridiculous, cards become more and more expensive, 400$ Wade and Davis and now 500$ LBJ. In S1 and S2 we dont even have a card that costs over 100$

TomH

Pro 2
Look at this dude who I just had to play in lvl. I was down 24 before I took my drives. Got lucky and got it to a net zero after my drives. Those 3 base 110s give him options I don’t have. So far I can’t get Doncic or Bird in and keep a 111. First LBJ detail is his, then mine.

DFFDE80A-1155-4A24-A53E-FE9E4C245726.jpeg
426A4739-095C-4A0C-8ECC-C467460D23DF.jpeg
B8126FBF-A1D8-4410-A202-0E5CBDDFDD59.jpeg

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's a lot of boost!

Bird has been a liability for me on defense (primarily rebounding). I'm currently being held captive to my 110 lineup though as I can't make one move without dropping back to 109.

We played a Top 60 team yesterday (we're Top 70) and I actually lost a quarter for the 2nd time this season to a lower OVR (109). I missed 4 wide open perfect release shots from Sextons, VC, KD and Bird while blocking 5 shots in that same span only to be down 9-0 in the first minute of the quarter because PF Shaq got every loose ball or rebound in sight. I finally hit a 3 and then won the remainder of the quarter by 2 so still lost by 4. Next quarter I beat a 110 by +10. Margins were very strange this tourney. I'm starting to think there's a quota for margins that dictates the difficulty. We each had one guy with +20 margins, one guy with +16-18 and the rest were +6-10.

I know we're among the conspiracy theorists when it comes to lvl drives but it's so outrageous that I predicted the outcome to my team in advance of playing our final 8 quarters. 10 vs. 10 and they had 8 quarters played to our 2 and we were only down 34 pts. They had one 110 left to play (2 quarters against our 110's) and we had 2 110's and 2 109's left to play their 110's and 109's. Their 110 went +18, one of our 110's went +17, 109 +10, 109 +8 and my 110 +6. We lose by 11 pts. You'd think I could score a "fair" margin against a 109 (I mean I regularly beat 109's by +15 in SD) but I just knew it would be a difficult quarter. Losing by 4 pts was almost unimaginable considering his current margin was -5 thru 3 quarters played.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Look at this dude who I just had to play in lvl. I was down 24 before I took my drives. Got lucky and got it to a net zero after my drives. Those 3 base 110s give him options I don’t have. So far I can’t get Doncic or Bird in and keep a 111. First LBJ detail is his, then mine.

View attachment 2080 View attachment 2081 View attachment 2082
It was actually time yesterday lol but I merged your thread with the one made yesterday and out of curiosity did you pay attention to the timing of Harden's ability

TomH

Pro 2
It was actually time yesterday lol but I merged your thread with the one made yesterday and out of curiosity did you pay attention to the timing of Harden's ability
Oops.

It didn’t seem Harden had early clutch. I can’t swear to it tho.

Also, on my LBJ, the CS boost are deceiving since he has +6 to pg and so does magic who is on the bench. I have Very little wiggle room to stay at 111. For example I currently have Gasol starting and 108 Duncan on bench. If I switch them, I drop to 110. I haven’t found a combo that allowed me to start Doncic over Carter, or put Bird on bench. The lakers city jersey with +3 SWC/+3 Def RB is a big help.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
That's a lot of boost!

Bird has been a liability for me on defense (primarily rebounding). I'm currently being held captive to my 110 lineup though as I can't make one move without dropping back to 109.

We played a Top 60 team yesterday (we're Top 70) and I actually lost a quarter for the 2nd time this season to a lower OVR (109). I missed 4 wide open perfect release shots from Sextons, VC, KD and Bird while blocking 5 shots in that same span only to be down 9-0 in the first minute of the quarter because PF Shaq got every loose ball or rebound in sight. I finally hit a 3 and then won the remainder of the quarter by 2 so still lost by 4. Next quarter I beat a 110 by +10. Margins were very strange this tourney. I'm starting to think there's a quota for margins that dictates the difficulty. We each had one guy with +20 margins, one guy with +16-18 and the rest were +6-10.

I know we're among the conspiracy theorists when it comes to lvl drives but it's so outrageous that I predicted the outcome to my team in advance of playing our final 8 quarters. 10 vs. 10 and they had 8 quarters played to our 2 and we were only down 34 pts. They had one 110 left to play (2 quarters against our 110's) and we had 2 110's and 2 109's left to play their 110's and 109's. Their 110 went +18, one of our 110's went +17, 109 +10, 109 +8 and my 110 +6. We lose by 11 pts. You'd think I could score a "fair" margin against a 109 (I mean I regularly beat 109's by +15 in SD) but I just knew it would be a difficult quarter. Losing by 4 pts was almost unimaginable considering his current margin was -5 thru 3 quarters played.
I thought I was the only one losing quarters
. Lol.. had 2 -3 really weird ones..
Carter even made one of those dribble forever then shoot a half court shot (usually leading to rebound putback for the ai)
but mainly just being killed on the boards recently.. admiral seems to be non existent..

X020179

Pro 1
Bird has been a liability for me on defense (primarily rebounding)..
You should try to get UL Duncan, he’s great on the boards with my Hakeem, and so far the opposing PF in close to 10 SD games hasn’t scored. Not sure if it’s due to Duncan, but most of the points usually came from the AI PF against me. Great shot as well.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oops.

It didn’t seem Harden had early clutch. I can’t swear to it tho.

Also, on my LBJ, the CS boost are deceiving since he has +6 to pg and so does magic who is on the bench. I have Very little wiggle room to stay at 111. For example I currently have Gasol starting and 108 Duncan on bench. If I switch them, I drop to 110. I haven’t found a combo that allowed me to start Doncic over Carter, or put Bird on bench. The lakers city jersey with +3 SWC/+3 Def RB is a big help.
Yeah can't wait for that jersey tomorrow I have +13 3pt on my lineups as it is so I'll likely take out the Nuggets jersey since I don't want to be the Bulls with a Lakers and Nuggets jersey I'd rather use the Bulls one with the useless boost towards gameplay and the Lakers one to help overall

betaman411

All-Star 1
You should try to get UL Duncan, he’s great on the boards with my Hakeem, and so far the opposing PF in close to 10 SD games hasn’t scored. Not sure if it’s due to Duncan, but most of the points usually came from the AI PF against me. Great shot as well.
Well, it’s not like I’m not trying to get him! Haha

Another 12 days of cooldown and he will be mine...just about the time he becomes worthless! 🤣

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah can't wait for that jersey tomorrow I have +13 3pt on my lineups as it is so I'll likely take out the Nuggets jersey since I don't want to be the Bulls with a Lakers and Nuggets jersey I'd rather use the Bulls one with the useless boost towards gameplay and the Lakers one to help overall
If I’m not mistaken this is the first Jersey with split boost as well as first with a +6. AD is a big help too with +3 on ball/ +3 block. That and the card plays really good D and RB’s great. And he has a sweet 3 from the top of the key.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If I’m not mistaken this is the first Jersey with split boost as well as first with a +6. AD is a big help too with +3 on ball/ +3 block. That and the card plays really good D and RB’s great. And he has a sweet 3 from the top of the key.
Yep 1st jersey with 2 stat boosts and 1st with +6 but yeah that AD looks great but odd that they made his primary stats so bad hell his 104 has 102 defense that could've gave his 109 105+

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.