• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 Triple Take Masters

TomH

Pro 2
Oh the quandary! Need a sg. But that Iverson, def, +3 3pt to team in promo. Need to see 110 Giannis at Center before I decide. But it’s going to be very hard not to grab this KD - Speed, agility, 3, dunk, SWC, and def are off the chart. Playing The New AI I’ve come to realize high blocking boost more important than on ball to make them miss even if not blocked. Been using All Defense boost over Boomer. The buzzer beater isn’t super useful, but, dang.

X020179

Pro 1
Oh the quandary! Need a sg. But that Iverson, def, +3 3pt to team in promo. Need to see 110 Giannis at Center before I decide. But it’s going to be very hard not to grab this KD - Speed, agility, 3, dunk, SWC, and def are off the chart. Playing The New AI I’ve come to realize high blocking boost more important than on ball to make them miss even if not blocked. Been using All Defense boost over Boomer. The buzzer beater isn’t super useful, but, dang.
92E9CDBB-9DE2-4BEE-B874-7D033AF758C6.png
92C669B4-9404-4BF1-BDC5-C82F503CAE24.png

He has ITP

TomH

Pro 2
There is no cheap way to get one. You have to use the buy out in double take trade in set. With the cards needed for 1 double take token plus the 24 hour cooldown, and you need 40 double take tokens to get 1 triple take, there isn’t time in the season.

If you are gonna pay, then you need to put about 2 double take tokens in set and cash out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Nice one - so 25,000 cash? I have 60,000 so this is an option or I may wait until the final players are released from the golden ticket promo. How do u find slim reaper?!

X_1618

Rookie 1
for my balanced lineup, which card between SG card and C card should I pick?

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.