• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 Superstar Stats

TomH

Pro 2
I’m about done on these superstars. Even tho I boosted 6 (Murray, Luka, Kawhi, Zion, Giannis, Shaq)from 105 to 110 without spending, they are largely worthless. I have considerable doubts about the passive traits and basically don’t believe it unless I can see it — show the boosted stats Like other boosts, otherwise I don’t trust the EA team to get it right. So far, Doncic has been a shooting bust since he was a 105. Same with Murray. Both were killer at 100 ovr (in limited play since they were under the curve when EA let us boost them), but just blow since boost to 105. The only ones I have boosted that are worth a darn are Zion & Shaq. I’m limiting it to just those 2 for the next bump to 115. I don’t have Trae elvated, but murray, Doncic, and Kawhi are wildly inconsistent 3 shooters. I really thought Luka was going to be the guy, but he has sucked since 105 ovr. The other problem is I chose 3 of the 6 specifically because they are SS (that’s how Trae got left behind), before they messed up SS defense. At that point it was too late to boost others left behind.

So it’s Zion & Shaq going forward for me.

These cards just don’t match up against the current ”regular” 110s. And I’m done hoping that will change.

dub365

All-Star 1
These cards just don’t match up against the current ”regular” 110s. And I’m done hoping that will change.

I hear ya on all that. That's why I gave up on everyone but Trae. He is money..... especially when paired with 113 Curry. His Cold-Blooded ability works right too. 108 Crawford has a screwed up ability and Curry misses a lot with it too. But Trae seems to hit em like he should

TomH

Pro 2
I hear ya on all that. That's why I gave up on everyone but Trae. He is money..... especially when paired with 113 Curry. His Cold-Blooded ability works right too. 108 Crawford has a screwed up ability and Curry misses a lot with it too. But Trae seems to hit em like he should
Pretty much all Trae cards have been great

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
. The only ones I have boosted that are worth a darn are Zion & Shaq. I’m limiting it to just those 2 for the next bump to 115.

does they really going to bump to 115 ovr??? oh shoot. i wasted my couple of weeks shards to collins :'(

just thought of it yesterday. should have check this forum early. :'(

btw i also focused on raising two superstar only, doncic and shaq. hope theyll get 115 before this season over.

thanks for the info btw. :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.