• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 Steph vs 108 monthly master Lebron?

SPA6

Rookie 1
How do these two point guards compare? I can’t seem to find a database to do it myself.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Get both start LeBron and bench Curry but get 112 LeBron just start at the 109 LeBron and work from there to the 112 but it will cost you 1500 cash

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Hard to tell but doubtful since they haven't said anything about the reset
in the world tour campaign which is literally the thing that gets us ready for season 5, it said something about it ending in 4 weeks about a week ago.... i was going based off that, plus this is the 2nd Halloween campaign we have done this season and thanksgiving/Christmas is around the corner... are we really about to do everything again... until the end of the Next nba season??? 🤔

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
in the world tour campaign which is literally the thing that gets us ready for season 5, it said something about it ending in 4 weeks about a week ago.... i was going based off that, plus this is the 2nd Halloween campaign we have done this season and thanksgiving/Christmas is around the corner... are we really about to do everything again... until the end of the Next nba season??? 🤔
The thing is they haven't mentioned anything about a reset they always give a warning like a month and a half ahead of it happening plus the NBA season isn't until December 22nd at the earliest

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The thing is they haven't mentioned anything about a reset they always give a warning like a month and a half ahead of it happening plus the NBA season isn't until December 22nd at the earliest
right right right, but they been slacking all year long too...
and are you saying the next nba season is this december????
once we know when the nba season starts i guess thats when the reset will be 1 week before nba starts 🤷‍♂️

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
right right right, but they been slacking all year long too...
and are you saying the next nba season is this december????
once we know when the nba season starts i guess thats when the reset will be 1 week before nba starts 🤷‍♂️
They are targeting December 22nd with a possible 72 game season but the draft is in 2 weeks and free agency is 2-3 days after the draft they aren't sure yet

Spyda9man

Pro 2
View attachment 5462
The timer indicates season 4 ending in the end of dec/20 (25th last time i counted)
Yeah that is likely when it will happen I'm talking about EA not officially saying anything about the reset yet
i understand you both, i was going off the pic too from weeks back when i noticed it had 4 weeks and some days remaining, im just at the point like "uh, end it already" no offense

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.