• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 Line Up Thread ( Without Kawhi 110)

cire2245

Rookie 3
I've been stuck on 109 for a while now. I was sure Cousy would push me to 110, since I already had three starters boosted to 110 and even with van Vleet and Porter instead of LeBron on the bench, I stayed at a solid 109. But even with three 110's and two 109's, I can't push it to 110.

I'm thinking Ghost Sexton might get me there, but I don't know how easily he boosts to 110. Another option I might try is getting space dunk Duncan to replace Magic, but if either will get me there, I prefer getting Sexton.

I have about 3,2M in coins. Any tips on who I should buy? Will either Sexton or Duncan get me there?

Pretty proud of the lineup I've managed to build considering I've only been playing a little over two months and mostly play for free, with the exception of two BoB packs that netted me Doncic, Frazier and Wallace from the space dunk promo. Sold them all, but I'm seriously regretting selling Doncic.
Try getting an april’s fool court

I've been stuck on 109 for a while now. I was sure Cousy would push me to 110, since I already had three starters boosted to 110 and even with van Vleet and Porter instead of LeBron on the bench, I stayed at a solid 109. But even with three 110's and two 109's, I can't push it to 110.

I'm thinking Ghost Sexton might get me there, but I don't know how easily he boosts to 110. Another option I might try is getting space dunk Duncan to replace Magic, but if either will get me there, I prefer getting Sexton.

I have about 3,2M in coins. Any tips on who I should buy? Will either Sexton or Duncan get me there?

Pretty proud of the lineup I've managed to build considering I've only been playing a little over two months and mostly play for free, with the exception of two BoB packs that netted me Doncic, Frazier and Wallace from the space dunk promo. Sold them all, but I'm seriously regretting selling Doncic.
Change your court to either of the ones with +5 boosts.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
+1 on trying April Fool's Court
While that does seem like the cheapest way to get there, I really don't want to give up the +3 3-point. None of my main players are that good at threes so I want that boost. Same goes for the +7 contested shot from the coach boost.

Sexton is ruled out for now. I got greedy and sniped 106 Dame for 900K last night, so I only have little over 3M left. Getting Duncan seems like the quickest way to get there.

Another option is getting 106 balanced Yao and replacing Korver with MVP Harden. Anybody know if that might work?

dub365

All-Star 1
While that does seem like the cheapest way to get there, I really don't want to give up the +3 3-point. None of my main players are that good at threes so I want that boost. Same goes for the +7 contested shot from the coach boost.

Sexton is ruled out for now. I got greedy and sniped 106 Dame for 900K last night, so I only have little over 3M left. Getting Duncan seems like the quickest way to get there.

Another option is getting 106 balanced Yao and replacing Korver with MVP Harden. Anybody know if that might work?
If you had Cousy at 109, why would you replace him w Dame who is 108 at best? Korver need to go. So does Magic. If you don't want to give up your 3 pt boost, then maybe you don't get to 110. If you're limited in coins, you can't have it all. Try for Bird if you need 3pt boost.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
If you had Cousy at 109, why would you replace him w Dame who is 108 at best? Korver need to go. So does Magic. If you don't want to give up your 3 pt boost, then maybe you don't get to 110. If you're limited in coins, you can't have it all. Try for Bird if you need 3pt boost.
Dame wasn't for my main lineup. I like to alternate, and I splurged on him because it was only the second time I saw him in AH. Not the smartest thing to do, but at least he performs better than Baylor in the current promo.

Who would you replace Korver with? I intend to replace Magic with either 107 Duncan or 106 Ming.

dub365

All-Star 1
Idk if you'd even want to do it but.....

Sell Lebron. Pick up 107 West for Bench SG. One on AH1 for 1.4 mil bid right now. He's got +3 agility and should boost to 109. Sell Korver.
Now you can either buy 108 Tatum for bench for under a mil or......pick up 106 Yao. At that point if you're not at 110, put Yao on bench and grab 107 Parrish for starting C.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Niiice. How's Magic? Combo of him, Luka, and Kawhi has got to be hot
Just did it half an hour back.. lol.. I give it a day or two for my players to "settle" in.. they never play well for me in the beginning..
Early impressions.. I expected magic to be a little faster.. luka to be more reliable (guess I'm using him wrong as people like to say).. didnt find a big difference between luka and klay ...
Kawhi is smooth..

X020179

Pro 1
Just did it half an hour back.. lol.. I give it a day or two for my players to "settle" in.. they never play well for me in the beginning..
Early impressions.. I expected magic to be a little faster.. luka to be more reliable (guess I'm using him wrong as people like to say).. didnt find a big difference between luka and klay ...
Kawhi is smooth..
Luka was poor at first for me then instantly became my best shooter. Just a heads up.

dub365

All-Star 1
Kawhi is smooth..
Gotcha. That's weird about Luka bc he's been en fuego since I got him. Not one spot that he doesn't nail it from. He and Kawhi are my go-to. Rarely use my PG for buckets anymore unless I'm wide open. Those two are just too automatic to pass up. But again, we've all seen cards play vastly different in each other's lineups. Guess I shouldn't expect Luka to be any different.

About an hour ago, in a matter of 10 mins I missed Magic, Harden, and LeBron on AH1. Damn

betaman411

All-Star 1
Kawhi is smooth..
I just destroyed your team (minus Luka, add VC) in lvl. Magic was horrific for the other guy. Kinda scared me as I have to make this decision on Thursday!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I just destroyed your team (minus Luka, add VC) in lvl. Magic was horrific for the other guy. Kinda scared me as I have to make this decision on Thursday!
At the end of the day, there is no OP team according to me.. u can have the highest ovr .. the most clutches.. and still lose.. so I'm not surprised..:)..
I still trust my alt team.. yao steph kawhi Ralph duncan (108) to win in sd or lvl..consistently does better on ai also

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Case in point..
Going agst a weak league today.. my main 110 .. ai scores negative 6.. alt (108) plus 6.. and just killed in manual with my alt agst equal ovr.. +39... I dont even sniff +30 with my main..105 curry and kawhi are still so solid..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, I couldn't snatch Duncan for a reasonable price, but did buy Yao for 600K and Tatum for 750K. Sold Cousy, but got there with Nash too.

I finally hit 110.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190829_230420_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829_230420_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 217

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.