• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 Kawhi boosted to 112

dub365

All-Star 1
how much are u guys planning to spend on getting to kawhi (those who are still playing the elevate event).. was planning to spend abt 4 mill max which should take me abt a week more to get to that point.
I think I spent around 7mil to finish him off by sniping 107s under 550k and then putting 108 Tatum in the set. But I had Ghost KD to sell once I got him so I felt like it didn't cost more than 4 mil. Would've been nice if I could have put 107 Bird and 107 Hield in the Kawhi set.....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think I spent around 7mil to finish him off by sniping 107s under 550k and then putting 108 Tatum in the set. But I had Ghost KD to sell once I got him so I felt like it didn't cost more than 4 mil. Would've been nice if I could have put 107 Bird and 107 Hield in the Kawhi set.....
Ya.. I finished 107 cousy thinking I'll put him into the set..oh well.. ea giveth and ea taketh away
Will get 110 harden in a week.. so thought will get kawhi then ..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya.. I finished 107 cousy thinking I'll put him into the set..oh well.. ea giveth and ea taketh away
Will get 110 harden in a week.. so thought will get kawhi then ..
Not Magic?

What's your math to Kawhi (i.e. how many trophies needed, max snipe amount etc)?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Not Magic?

What's your math to Kawhi (i.e. how many trophies needed, max snipe amount etc)?
Thought abt magic at first.. still conflicted.. but feel hardens double clutch would be more useful..

I'm at 225.
Planning to snipe 107s at 400-500k next week.. so should be 4 to 5 mill. only dilemna is whether to sell tatum or trade him into the set (assuming he can be)

Alex

Rookie 1
Thought abt magic at first.. still conflicted.. but feel hardens double clutch would be more useful..

I'm at 225.
Planning to snipe 107s at 400-500k next week.. so should be 4 to 5 mill. only dilemna is whether to sell tatum or trade him into the set (assuming he can be)
Tatum can be traded in the set

betaman411

All-Star 1

I'm at 225.
I’m at 220. Really wish I knew how much coins will be worth next season as it relates to advancing in season 4? Part of me is thinking not to spend a dime and get him in a few more weeks while the other part is leaning towards your plan.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m at 220. Really wish I knew how much coins will be worth next season as it relates to advancing in season 4? Part of me is thinking not to spend a dime and get him in a few more weeks while the other part is leaning towards your plan.
Ya planning to keep 10 mill for now.. if next season is as grindable as this I don't think coins should be that much of an issue..
Plus im pretty sure coins wont be as integral to team building next year.. but only time will tell

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya planning to keep 10 mill for now.. if next season is as grindable as this I don't think coins should be that much of an issue..
Plus im pretty sure coins wont be as integral to team building next year.. but only time will tell
LOL...if I was satisifed with 10M I would've had Kawhi a month ago! 😜

betaman411

All-Star 1
I figured..lol
I finally got out of the 110 OVR hole I created. Unboosted Tatum allowed me to change my lineup.. Just sold Sexton (for more than I sniped him, before tax of course) and starting Yao now but I can even use UA Curry in manual if I want. I was going to buy 108 Simmons but now I can save the coin or maybe spend it for Kawhi! 🤔

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I finally got out of the 110 OVR hole I created. Unboosted Tatum allowed me to change my lineup.. Just sold Sexton (for more than I sniped him, before tax of course) and starting Yao now but I can even use UA Curry in manual if I want. I was going to buy 108 Simmons but now I can save the coin or maybe spend it for Kawhi! 🤔
Ya not chasing 110 now.. anyway lvl is a pain for me and sd poses no problems so no rush.
If I pick magic over harden cant think of an alternative sg.. that's my dilemna.. just got 107 fox.. and hopefully hell get updated to 110 soon

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Ya not chasing 110 now.. anyway lvl is a pain for me and sd poses no problems so no rush.
If I pick magic over harden cant think of an alternative sg.. that's my dilemna.. just got 107 fox.. and hopefully hell get updated to 110 soon
LVL is fun again now that I'm 110. That might change once a lot of ppl hit 110 but it's gonna be harder to make than 109 was

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Soon is the question since they will be upgraded to 110 and the potential (Brian pointed that out awhile ago this isn't speculation on my part) for abilities to be added

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Soon is the question since they will be upgraded to 110 and the potential (Brian pointed that out awhile ago this isn't speculation on my part) for abilities to be added
yup.. interesting to c when it happens .. expecting it only in sep though.. not holding my breath.
already bugs with the new update..

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
LVL is fun again now that I'm 110. That might change once a lot of ppl hit 110 but it's gonna be harder to make than 109 was
i guess.. but im generally struggling with defence.. so dont think 110 would make much difference to me.. the harder i try on defence the more open the ai seems to be lol..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yup.. interesting to c when it happens .. expecting it only in sep though.. not holding my breath.
already bugs with the new update..
Yeah September is my bet as well and hopefully the cards get great boosts to their primary and secondary stats especially LaVine since he's been behind all the other cards all year so all 5 cards having top notch stats in both categories would give users a more enjoyable experience that way they don't have to disregard any of the 5 cards due to bad stats for the overall or position

TomH

Pro 2
but im generally struggling with defence.. the harder i try on defence the more open the ai seems to be lol..
Preaching to the choir. I’ve created an alternate 110 lineup for SD (down from 111) to help lessen the “reverse ovr boost.” It’s helping a lot against 109s and 108s who were putting up crazy ai numbers on my main 111 lineup since last Wednesday. I’ve given up trying to steal against pg Yao. Just trying to stay in front of “the fastest man in basketball history” is the best I can do.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Preaching to the choir. I’ve created an alternate 110 lineup for SD (down from 111) to help lessen the “reverse ovr boost.” It’s helping a lot against 109s and 108s who were putting up crazy ai numbers on my main 111 lineup since last Wednesday. I’ve given up trying to steal against pg Yao. Just trying to stay in front of “the fastest man in basketball history” is the best I can do.
As noted above, I was strapped with Sexton at PG to maintain 110 OVR. Was getting destroyed in lvl and SD (against 2 OVR and below). Switched to Yao yesterday (once I got Tatum) and it's night and day difference. I can even use UA Curry at PG (for manual in lvl) and maintain 110...the OVR system is crazy af.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.