• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 DAILY BEATS FINALE SET

TomH

Pro 2
Just realized it only can be completed once. So you get to choose 110 Magic, Harden or Shaq and that’s it. There goes my goal of getting 110 Harden. Not really a biggie, but I wonder why they would limit it. One thing is for sure - I won’t be buying anymore GOTW or legends, or Flashback tokens.

Weird choice by EA. And now the long cool down time makes no sense whatsoever (stated goal was to keep/improve competitive balance).

Last edited:
People with multiple 110 in their lineups this early wont play the last promos of the season (September). Or they will take a vacation. That's why they limited it.

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm a little confused by some reports of new 110 players coming 9/1. I've heard there's a set that will require a lot of pack buys for a 110 OVR player (selection) but is there any reports of EA adding or worse, replacing the Daily Beats Finale Masters on Monday?

I'm a little confused by some reports of new 110 players coming 9/1. I've heard there's a set that will require a lot of pack buys for a 110 OVR player (selection) but is there any reports of EA adding or worse, replacing the Daily Beats Finale Masters on Monday?
No. The new 110s are extra, nothing to do with Daily beats.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.