• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 Ovr lookin for active decent league

7even

Rookie 1
Hi, im looking for active league which constantly progressin to higher ovr/decent players. Top 100 league experience. Got discourd or w/e social platform needed.

dub365

All-Star 1
You're welcome to join our league. Currently ranked #103 but we're super chill. Don't even use Line/ Discord. Just have fun & play. Name is CLUTCHCAMP or I can send an invite in game

7even

Rookie 1
You're welcome to join our league. Currently ranked #103 but we're super chill. Don't even use Line/ Discord. Just have fun & play. Name is CLUTCHCAMP or I can send an invite in game
Well sounds pretty fine to me. Any plans to next season including making competive active core of players? Active league chat
Edit: Quoted twice

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
I got ya in. Core of us have been together since last season, had a bunch of turnover this year but we are competitive. You don't get to the cusp of top 100 that easily. We just don't want the stress and management of an uber-competitive league.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I got ya in. Core of us have been together since last season, had a bunch of turnover this year but we are competitive. You don't get to the cusp of top 100 that easily. We just don't want the stress and management of an uber-competitive league.
Can you send me a invite 109 ovr game name pasasee. Thank you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.