• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 lineup thread

Hongjie296

Rookie 1
Thanks 😊
Still too early to tell. Only tried a few games on Flashback to test Simmons 3s: no F&I of course but better than I expected. Missed 1st 3 shots. Then hit a bunch in a row. Considering FB difficulty I don’t think it’s a valid 3 option for SD or LvL.
Too early to say anything on Def and stealing
Hey ! How is ben simmons so far? His def seems good

Qhu

Rookie 1
Hello guys this is my lineup so far and I’m kinda surprised that I’m still not a 109. Can you guys give me some advice to help me?

Rhapsodyy

Rookie 1
Any suggestions on 109? Advices are appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190808_092747_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190808_092747_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 280

dub365

All-Star 1
Any suggestions on 109? Advices are appreciated

I'm guessing you don't have a ton of coins. Obviously you need to replace Trae and Duncan. I'd go with Cosmic CP3 and 107 Malone at PF since he boosts to 109. You can get both for 1.5 mil or so total

Rhapsodyy

Rookie 1
I have a crap load of courts with boosts. Fools Court is the only one that'll get me to 110 OVR
Yeah i started the game halfway so i missed out a lot of campaigns and yeah i can afford millsap and a 107 PG in 7 days using the daily legends token so John stockton or Marbury

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah i started the game halfway so i missed out a lot of campaigns and yeah i can afford millsap and a 107 PG in 7 days using the daily legends token so John stockton or Marbury
New legends come out on the 12th. Save your tokens for a bit

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Marbury boosts to 109 better and shoots way more consistently, though Stockton seems to have better AI for Showdowns.

107 Cousy is better than both of them though, if you're looking to increase your team rating. He also plays pretty well, provided you use him as a traditional PG and not as a Curry replacement.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.