• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 Help!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I will get 107 Karl Malone from the legend select pack next week, I want to get to 109. I think I should get the 106 Lin for the PG bench because he has a boost and I have $375k. Will this get me to 109? I have also attached the boosts that my players have! If it won’t get me to 109, what should I do?
Stop making new threads about this topic that was your 3rd one based around reaching 109 I told you yesterday to not do that and you did it again with 0 acknowledge if the 1st warning so if you refuse to listen you will be forced to spend some time away from here so just stop spamming threads please and thank you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.