• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 GTs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks for posting. Which card are you most excited about? I'm gonna go for KD point guard, Curry SG, Duncan PF, and Ming C.
PG KD for sure his cards play better than Doncic ones so the difference in stats doesn't bother me there and I miss playing with KD at PG it was so fun so I may get one since I pulled Ja and sold it for 12 mil when the cards dropped so I have some more coins to spare when his price drops

TomH

Pro 2
Careful fellas - Buzzer beaters are broken again! it might work the first day, then once more it’s one of the lowest % shots you can take. For god‘s sake it’s been 12 months and still broken. Except one of the earlier Gt releases, so we know they can fix it.

RoadRunners

Rookie 1
PG KD for sure his cards play better than Doncic ones so the difference in stats doesn't bother me there and I miss playing with KD at PG it was so fun so I may get one since I pulled Ja and sold it for 12 mil when the cards dropped so I have some more coins to spare when his price drops

I just bought him today for 10k cash which I know is a rip off but the season is ending and I wanted to use the majority of my cash. At first I was disappointed with KD because he was bricking 3 points with a 114 3 point but then he has recently improved and his 3 point is consistent. Not sure why but maybe it was an adjustment I made within my ultimate. That double clutch is priceless and his defense - steals and blocks - are very good.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I just bought him today for 10k cash which I know is a rip off but the season is ending and I wanted to use the majority of my cash. At first I was disappointed with KD because he was bricking 3 points with a 114 3 point but then he has recently improved and his 3 point is consistent. Not sure why but maybe it was an adjustment I made within my ultimate. That double clutch is priceless and his defense - steals and blocks - are very good.
double clutch in SD?

dtam2

Rookie 2
There is more variety in this drop of GTs than regular superstars but there are still many superstars and two currys.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's good to hear

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.