• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 GTs

Altavilla

Pro 1
Several GTs look great, but I’m not about to spend 5-10M coins just to have my 110 team suck against 108s and lower. I can do that just fine with campaign players without feeling like I wasted millions of coins

betaman411

All-Star 1
Several GTs look great, but I’m not about to spend 5-10M coins just to have my 110 team suck against 108s and lower. I can do that just fine with campaign players without feeling like I wasted millions of coins
Well if coins don’t carryover you can get them later at a discount and spend the rest on pro packs! 😜

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well if coins don’t carryover you can get them later at a discount and spend the rest on pro packs! 😜
If coins don’t carryover, there will be nothing holding me to this game after the 1st frustrating moment (which, wild guess, will be when I’m nerfed again against some crappy team 2 or more ovr points below mine)

dub365

All-Star 1
If coins don’t carryover, there will be nothing holding me to this game after the 1st frustrating moment (which, wild guess, will be when I’m nerfed again against some crappy team 2 or more ovr points below mine)
You're gonna keep going Alta? More power to ya but you know as well as I do that the NERF grows stronger with each season that you feed it 🤪

dub365

All-Star 1
what do you think of the cards for Doncic PG, Duncan PF, Nowitzki PF and Ming C?
Not what you asked for but the Doncic SF is a very reliable shooter, with pretty good stat boosts..... but no clutch. Far better card than 109 Bird

Altavilla

Pro 1
You're gonna keep going Alta? More power to ya but you know as well as I do that the NERF grows stronger with each season that you feed it 🤪
Yes. The nerf is frustrating but it has an easy solution: not playing SD (since I stopped playing LvL some time ago).

I realized that the campaigns are what does it for me: grind them and get “pretty” new cards. If i enjoy using them on gameplay, great. If not, sell and add another “brick” to my “castle”

That being said, I’m still hoping for the nerf to get fixed. It makes no sense to drive out the spenders just to give new players a false sense of accomplishment

TomH

Pro 2

That reverse ovr nerf is worse than ever. And frankly, ai in general is increasingly jacked up. They make everything and they play irrespective of stats whith the clumsiest center making circus drives and the worst 3 point shooter burying monster 3s. I quit lvl. SD is a nightmare. I don’t think I’ll last to the end of this season.

The absolutely craziest part of this (Besides a horrible game experience) is it disincentivizes spenders from spending. Why increase your ovr if it increase the odds you will play like sh#t? At the same time it incentivizes players to cheat to counter the nerf . This is the dumbest business model ever. It’s as if they are trying to tank the game and put it on a shelf.🤔

Last edited:

Altavilla

Pro 1
That reverse ovr nerf is worse than ever. And frankly, ai in general is increasingly jacked up. They make everything and they play irrespective of stats whith the clumsiest center making circus drives and the worst 3 point shooter burying monster 3s. I quit lvl. SD is a nightmare. I don’t think I’ll last to the end of this season.

The absolutely craziest part of this (Besides a horrible game experience) is it disincentivizes spenders from spending. Why increase your ovr if it increase the odds you will play like sh#t? At the same time it incentivizes players to cheat to counter the nerf . This is the dumbest business model ever. It’s as if they are trying to tank the game and put it on a shelf.🤔
Exactly.

Adding to it, one particular stupid thing about all this is the way it applies to season (my favorite game mode).
I used a 108 lineup recently against a 106 AI and the gameplay was horrible. I barely managed to win and i did by going all 3s with my Lebron PG (very unrealistic and boring gameplay). My other players did nothing on D (the C and PF literally just watched whenever their PG managed to get past mine). It was bad to the point it actually made me feel sad for EA as if it was the result of some corporate spy trying to mess things up for them.

Any ideas I might had on spending (and i have my mind set on “ok to spend up to 50 euros per month”) completely disappeared for 3 days after such BS gameplay.

The gameplay could very easily be A LOT better.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.