• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 Giannis or 110 Magic?

TomH

Pro 2
yeah, my comment was more for people that only have Harden. I didn't keep cartoon Zion long enough to test his AI.

I don't know what it is in this game but 6' 7" playersin particular seem awfully small relatively speaking.

It’s the Yao/Bol effect. They made them at least 9’ tall compared to other players. And especially Yao is built like a 9’ Charles Barkley. I mean I know Spud Webb is little, but his head shouldn’t be banging into Yao’s crotch...for any number of reasons.

X020179

Pro 1
Should be 2” difference (6’5” vs 6’7”) but I feel like Zion is tiny.
My bad. Always thought he was 6’6”. Doesn’t sound right now that I say it lol. But Zion’s height is exactly why I refuse to start him at his natural position. I know height doesn’t matter much in this game but it’d bother me having a PF that short.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.