• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

108 OVR Christmas Ghost Stats

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The 2 that jump out at me most are Collin and KD. Nice numbers.
Markkanen should come out in 6 1/2 or 18 1/2 hours and there was a mega sized boost for Rodman's agility so hopefully Markkanen gets a big boost in defense and it's weird that they skipped AI

TomH

Pro 2
Markkanen should come out in 6 1/2 or 18 1/2 hours and there was a mega sized boost for Rodman's agility so hopefully Markkanen gets a big boost in defense and it's weird that they skipped AI

Mean skipped like dropped a second pg first. Yeah odd. There are 3 to go - Lauri, Bagley and AI

Edit - I’m impressed they actually made these cards legit 108s, unlike that 107 LBJ which is bizarre.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Mean skipped like dropped a second pg first. Yeah odd. There are 3 to go - Lauri, Bagley and AI

Edit - I’m impressed they actually made these cards legit 108s, unlike that 107 LBJ which is bizarre.
They flat out skipped AI he hasn't had his 108 ghost in store and now they're already in the future ghosts category and AI was part of the past ghosts category

TomH

Pro 2
They flat out skipped AI he hasn't had his 108 ghost in store and now they're already in the future ghosts category and AI was part of the past ghosts category

I think he will still drop. All 9 are listed by ea on the Christmas in July post. No way they would miss the opportunity for the $$$

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think he will still drop. All 9 are listed by ea on the Christmas in July post. No way they would miss the opportunity for the $$$
Maybe save him for last because they did the entire present and started future without AI just weird they skipped him maybe he will be the most OP and saving him for last since he's the only SG like KD is the only SF

TomH

Pro 2
Maybe save him for last because they did the entire present and started future without AI just weird they skipped him maybe he will be the most OP and saving him for last since he's the only SG like KD is the only SF
Right. For the weirdos Who feel they *need* an all ghost starting lineup. I don’t know who would be that strange tho. lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Right. For the weirdos Who feel they *need* an all ghost starting lineup. I don’t know who would be that strange tho. lol
108 VC is too good for me to even attempt to snipe AI and I don't think he will sell too well mainly because of VC who is definitely the best manual SG right now

Asif

Rookie 1
Bagley stats

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-28-07-32-14.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-07-32-14.png
    479.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2019-07-28-07-32-23.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-07-32-23.png
    507.6 KB · Views: 294

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anyone know the charge times of the cards the BB cards are obvious but the clutch and ITP ones could be double abilities or at least have different times from the 94 overall counterparts for all I know

Ailman

Rookie 1
108 VC is too good for me to even attempt to snipe AI and I don't think he will sell too well mainly because of VC who is definitely the best manual SG right now
How about his three's? Unless I'm shooting in the wrong spot they seem lackluster to me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.