• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

108 legend/ 110 card progress

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

reddit user pulled this on completing the gotw set.

it looks like the sets will be updated based on this but no idea if it will be tmr(3 weeks since the original refresh) or next monday..
are u guys turning in ur tokens (FB and Legend) or waiting till next week?
Will waiting for next week affect 110 progress?

betaman411

All-Star 1
View attachment 1974

reddit user pulled this on completing the gotw set.

it looks like the sets will be updated based on this but no idea if it will be tmr(3 weeks since the original refresh) or next monday..
are u guys turning in ur tokens (FB and Legend) or waiting till next week?
Will waiting for next week affect 110 progress?
isn't that normal or did you mean GOTN set?

Amma

Rookie 1
Check they on my inventory and yeah same here, looks the same as that.
Screenshot_20190805-192923.png

Have two of they since they released,
still try got the third tokens because I rarely plays GOTN.
Of course they must, since 99 become 105 and then 107 so they need to up to 109.
The end of season will come so it's possible.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Normal?
the GOTN set gave a 99 ( GOTW 1)
The GOTW set gave a 105 (GOTW 2)
GOTY set gave a 107
this token shows 109 from the GOTY set.. was it the same 3 weeks back?.. didnt notice
Sorry, I missed the 109 part. Also didn’t notice the name of the sets for GOTN tokens and GOTW tokens are called GOTW I and II respectively. Looks like OVR might be increasing but the GOTY set still says 107. If this came from the GOTY set then I have no idea how you’ll be able to complete another round of GOTW II before end of season even with buying the weekly packs.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sorry, I missed the 109 part. Also didn’t notice the name of the sets for GOTN tokens and GOTW tokens are called GOTW I and II respectively. Looks like OVR might be increasing but the GOTY set still says 107. If this came from the GOTY set then I have no idea how you’ll be able to complete another round of GOTW II before end of season even with buying the weekly packs.
Guess well just have to wait and c if they release new ones risking the 110

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well, I'm out of the race for the 110's (so far as I can see) so no hurries... I'll wait
Out of the race or just not going to finish in the Top 100?! Haha

I can't imagine them not relaxing the cooldown restrictions at some point. It sucks that they even have them since they f'd up on the release and didn't have them in place right away. Now the only people that are penalized are the ones that didn't exploit the glitch..typical EA.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Out of the race or just not going to finish in the Top 100?! Haha

I can't imagine them not relaxing the cooldown restrictions at some point. It sucks that they even have them since they f'd up on the release and didn't have them in place right away. Now the only people that are penalized are the ones that didn't exploit the glitch..typical EA.
Nah... i don’t think I’m top 100. Maybe top 1000? Even then...
Actually that would be nice to know.

I try to look at it on the positive side: since it’s so far out of reach, I feel less tempted to spend cash

TomH

Pro 2
I’m sitting on one and about to get another. I knew a bump was coming so I wasn’t in a hurry to use them. I did get a 107 Legend today only because I have 45 tokens in reserve and they 3 week cool down moots any benefit from holding off. I also have 2 finale tokens and will have another set of 7 perhaps by end of August. That’s 7 worthless tokens. I really don’t know why I’m bothering at this point.

chappy

Rookie 1
Will there be a boost or higher available Finale Legend....now that I've got Bird at PF I really have no need for 108 Duncan.

dub365

All-Star 1
well that blows. Between Reddit and Discord......waaay too much unsubstantiated info has been coming across as truth/ fact

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
U was really looking forward to the idea of 108 Payton coming today and was hoping it was a delay not a hoax that Brian let run rampant in discord by mods there

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.