• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

108 fan favourites

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
30 teams... 5 positions... 3 lineups... room for 2 players at every position and lineup combo but they made 3 Sharpshooter SFs and 1 Sharpshooter SG yet there are 2 of each for all the other combos

Basic math isn't their strength

dub365

All-Star 1
Get Redd he sprints all the time compared to Crawford
Nah, Crawford has barely missed since I got him. 2nd best shooter I've had this year behind Legend Finley. Got his Outside Shooting to 111. He hits better than 106 Crawford with Cold Blooded...... I don't need sprint when I can hit from 5 feet behind the arc

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Nah, Crawford has barely missed since I got him. 2nd best shooter I've had this year behind Legend Finley. Got his Outside Shooting to 111. He hits better than 106 Crawford with Cold Blooded...... I don't need sprint when I can hit from 5 feet behind the arc
Well Redd cards shoot really well too I'd prefer to sprint all the time as well as hit every shot both are great cards but Redd gets the edge for me in that case

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.