• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

107 select pack options

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Seems kinda pricey to bring my Booker card up +1... am I alone in thinking that? Maybe better to take another 106 for 50 more tokens?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Seems kinda pricey to bring my Booker card up +1... am I alone in thinking that? Maybe better to take another 106 for 50 more tokens?
Well 107 allows you to sell it now instead of 2 1/2 weeks from now it also makes the card last longer than the 106 because it's a higher overall but you can't really lose either way the 107s are imo to sell and use for the ultimate lineup while the 106s are for the style lineups so do you want coins now, boost you ultimate lineup, or boost your style lineups

I’m taking it a bit easy this promo. Just got my second 106 and was thinking if I should go for another one or just turn one of my 106s into a 107. My ultimate goal this promo is to eventually get the 108 and I think it’ll be possible even if I forego the third 106, so now I’m working towards building a 107 over the next two days.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m taking it a bit easy this promo. Just got my second 106 and was thinking if I should go for another one or just turn one of my 106s into a 107. My ultimate goal this promo is to eventually get the 108 and I think it’ll be possible even if I forego the third 106, so now I’m working towards building a 107 over the next two days.
if ur thinking of building a 106 ovr lineup might be more sensible to build and sell 107s.. then buy cheapre trending players .. this way ull keep the lineup ovr and have auctionable cards..

if ur thinking of building a 106 ovr lineup might be more sensible to build and sell 107s.. then buy cheapre trending players .. this way ull keep the lineup ovr and have auctionable cards..

that does make a lot of sense. I’m also banking on the possibility that whatever comes after this leg of the promo will afford more opportunities to continue building towards the 106 lineup. Will most likely finish this leg with one 106 and one 107 but if I’m anywhere near completing a second 107 on Tuesday then I’ll just push it through with stamina potions.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anyone know which ones besides McCollum boost from 106 to 107 or from 107 to 108 easily that's the only one I know for sure

Elysium

Rookie 1
I can vouch that 107 Porzingis DOES NOT bump up easily. I have good amount of boosts, but he does not bump to 108.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I have +52 of boosts and Booker did not budge over 107. I did not play around with placement tho, but I wouldn't call Booker to be easy to bump up.
Just went off pics i had seen..
Pg13 is very easy..
Then i guess cj.. then booker
Then i think tatum is supposed to be easy to boost
Ben and vuc can be but require a lot/specific boosts

Ailman

Rookie 1
Anyone know what specific boosts bring up Vucevic up to 108 OVR, I picked him up for longevity but he isn't boosting so easily for me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.