• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

105 Superstar Stats

dub365

All-Star 1
For street C, hows embiid’s gameplay? Debating whether to go for the low hanging fruit and max shaq since I already have him at 99, or spend my dust/shard packs to max embiid who is only at 90 but can get to 105 after I have enough star power iii.
I've been using Embiid all season off & on bc I think he plays above his stats. I like an agile center. Plus he has a dependable deep ball(+ his Unicorn shot). Rebounding isn't as stout as Shaq and I'm not sure about his AI but I like him for manual. I had Shaq at 99 but easily chose to upgrade Embiid, for my preference at least

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Anybody got 105 Trae stats? And I noticed that Kawhi should have a great steal when unlocked the last ability. He has a +12 boost

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anybody got 105 Trae stats? And I noticed that Kawhi should have a great steal when unlocked the last ability. He has a +12 boost
I'm interested in Trae's stats too mine is only a 99 which I'll finish after I max Shaq tomorrow

Sadly Kawhi's steal will be meaningless since the AI usually never lets SFs touch the ball unless it's to put up a shot immediately after the catch it

Qhu

Rookie 1
I’m kinda mad that they still didn’t give them any new dunk animations. Last year they put the special dunk animation under each superstar when we are trying to get points for the draft promo and it’s never there

Btw anyone got Anthony Davis stats? Thx

I’m curious as well, but I’m waiting till the end of the current leg of the promo to get AD to 105 because no point in using my existing shard select packs on him since the promo is giving a crap load out for free. But would definitely be interested in seeing what he looks like maxed out in advance!

Qhu

Rookie 1
I’m curious as well, but I’m waiting till the end of the current leg of the promo to get AD to 105 because no point in using my existing shard select packs on him since the promo is giving a crap load out for free. But would definitely be interested in seeing what he looks like maxed out in advance!
IKR...but he’s special ability Is kinda bad...every time the opponent passes the ball I’ll have to hit the brick wall ability again

IKR...but he’s special ability Is kinda bad...every time the opponent passes the ball I’ll have to hit the brick wall ability again

in PVP at least, best way to use him against those teams with 3, 4, 5 clutch ability players is to just park yourself in the clutch zone and wait for them - us players tend to be pretty predictable with abilities so it’s two guaranteed forced misses per match.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I upgraded my Shaq to 105 just for the sake of it but I’m leaving the rest alone for now. The stats are very disappointing. The card art makes them look poor and old (this probably means it was a poor design to begin with)

Maybe when they upgrade to 110 one or two will be useful. I’ll probably go back to using a 104 Shaq or another C very soon (right now I’ve taken the stupid hat off so i can at least use it for a few days without feeling like I’m using an app for toddlers)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.